Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

GW shards Q, and build.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GW shards Q, and build.

So, lvl 58 mystic going for strong main, GW, and astral child+nere, later on LE+nere.

1. What, if any hero, should i have as a fourth, and later fifth, hero?

2. When does GW shard collection start in a new server?

3. I have Boadecia lvl 61, Majestic with 6500 evo to unearthly and Mikalea lvl 35, epic.

I was planning to inherit Mikayla to another random angel once boa's popped, and inherit boa to mikayla, and other random angel back to boa, leaving me with Mikayla lvl 40 unearthly deployed, boa lvl 35 epic GA main. Is that good or not?

4. And finally what astral is best for a mystic who likes dodge a lot?

Stats (noting i havent unlocked ring enchant, so dodge is still relatively low):

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 13.45.21.png
Views:	1
Size:	536.6 KB
ID:	1768282

Elemental stuff is all 40, btw.

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 13.47.13.png
Size:	533.3 KB
ID:	1768283

5. Astral child. Not sure what her evolve needs to be before she gets her side of irb running properly. What does nere/LE's need to be?

Party:

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-03-29 at 13.49.49.png
Size:	714.8 KB
ID:	1768284

Any tips?

6. And finally, totem, which should i go for that will help a dodging main, a hitter or the IRB?

Lot of Q's, just need to get it all out lol.
    Last edited by ShiraBrie; 03-29-2015, 05:16 PM.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

are u trying to troll?? i believe this is jus one of ur chars....i hv seen u in forum since wen?? this surely is not ur main char!!

Comment

This is an alt .. see ShiraBrie's signature, its there her main aswell Alanna lvl 72, main prob is that this alt is mystik so it needs advices about this class ..

Comment

Originally posted by R215149247 View Post
        are u trying to troll?? i believe this is jus one of ur chars....i hv seen u in forum since wen?? this surely is not ur main char!!
        No, it's not my main. My first charc was a mystic, and i made i total hash of her, so i thought that this time I'd start with a bit of advice. Also it's always best to just stop every now and then and see what a dew others would do in your situation; I have no idea abt builds, as is currently being proved by my guild leader lol, and so came here to find out a bit more about some. Looking through the guides too, but thought i would ask.

Kinda need to think sometimes before you post, cariad. It would be a funny kinda troll that put the effort to get to lvl 60 or so to make such a post as this :P
        Alanna
        Beserker lvl 73
        980K BR
        Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
        Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
        Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
        Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
        Mystic lvl 72
        1.1M BR
        Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
        Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
        Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
        Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Working...
        X