Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

CS queue's taking forever

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CS queue's taking forever

Dear Admin & Players

Can someone tell me how is my cs queue is taking 2 times 25mins of queue which it's 50mins and queued for the 3rd time just to get my first match ? I believe no one is to wait for that long, or is it happen to everyone ? My guild mate / server players don't even have to queue for that long. So any suggestion ?

Thanks in advanced.

IGN: Shivaa
    Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair (ua36)
    Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair

Originally posted by SShivaa View Post
    Dear Admin & Players

Can someone tell me how is my cs queue is taking 2 times 25mins of queue which it's 50mins and queued for the 3rd time just to get my first match ? I believe no one is to wait for that long, or is it happen to everyone ? My guild mate / server players don't even have to queue for that long. So any suggestion ?

Thanks in advanced.

Server: S90 - Deathshade Lair (ua36)
    Depends on luck, maybe you higher lvl, or just unlucky as me , try que ue close to wb time, then times to que ue are like till 5 to 10 mins
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

I would recommend resetting the queue time once every 4mins if you are having issues with entering CS.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Resetting every 4 min doesn't help. High level (80+) are facing certain issues which have not happen before since we reach above 65.

The waiting time is extremely long even to the point of waiting 25 min x2 times before we can get a match.

I am pretty sure there are many level 80+ players with battle points above 1700, so the possibility of matching for a match shouldn't take that extremely long.

Below is a screen shot of my proof that we waited till the end of the time (25 min lol, not forever)

Please kindly update the system for higher level (80+) because we don't like and should not be waiting so long for just a match.

Thank you.
        Attached Files

Comment

For many resetting every so often the timer helps rather than wait for the timer to run out every time. But you have a point about lvls 80's with more than 1700 battle points.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Resetting the timer only give you an illusion that the waiting time is shorter, but it doesnt help to shorten the time.

Example, reset timer every 4-5 min, if you are doing it for 5 time, it is the same as waiting 25 min. If you get a match up after 2-3 reset every 4-5 min, it is the same as waiting 10-15 min. Therefore, it doesn't shorten the time, only giving you illusion you are waiting for a shorter time because you see the timer with 4-5 min or less, but in fact, you are still waiting the same amount length of time.

If you need me to provide you the proof with screen shots of what i am stating, i can do it up for you just for demonstration purposes.

Therefore, the fundamental solution to the issues is to update the foundation of grouping/ merge the existing grouping.
            Last edited by Norman818181; 03-30-2015, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I can only do CS after night TA, therefore I could only do once or twice CS, sometimes not even once because of the long queue I'm getting. As for tonight, right after I finished my TA at 21:05 and been queuing till now and no luck. I even took out one of my support hero to reduce my BR yet nothing change. Been wondering how is the CS getting the match ? Level or BR ? I'm pretty sure there are plenty of players that's having the same level or BR or even higher than mine.

Comment

I got my 1st match after 32mins queued tonight.

Comment

Based on battle points. (not battle rating)

Comment

As mentioned, i have done up a demonstration to prove what i state that resetting doesn't shorten the time, it is just an illusion that the time is shorten because of what you see in the timer less than 4-5 min.

In fact, as proven below, the waiting time remain unchanged. I have waited for 50 min or more and still without a match up using the resetting method.

Look at the Screen shot below. Take note of the server time. As you can see, there is no breakage in Server time, which mean that i did not purposely cancel a match to make my demonstration proven.

GM/MOD Rubedo, Can you bring this matter up to DEV with the above and below proves of screen shots, so that we don't have/shouldn't have to wait so long for a CS match.
                    (I have put in efforts and time to make these screenshots, please make it happen.)

Thank you.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Norman818181; 03-31-2015, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Okay I will report it and your efforts are appreciated.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                      X