Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1768329Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_8.png
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	1768329

Game Master use their accounts to do whatever in others servers, they get paid with diamonds to make others also pay and play, no once check them and u get banned or even gets in your account, i suggest not to have any CC infos in recharge, u don't have any real support, it's all fake, when i had complainments too they just answer me this " Don't care how much you spend" and i don't think that is normal to treat customers,, think more before spends if u are really treat right

Assuming what U say it's right...what that pic proves???? Just some flames on world chat.... and I think You do it also here on forum...

Comment

Erm, firstly, how is Nickstar a GM? Show some proof of that first. Secondly, you look quite as rude on that pic, looks like you were picking on Firebolt, and Nickstar seems quite used to having to put you down.

Just saying.

Also, you don't report people through the forum, need to enter a ticket.

And finally, WTH? No, they don't care about you. You are just another cog in their wheel, and is you go, there will always be one to replace you with. Everyone who's played R2 knows that after the first bug.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Please do not accuse players of being a GM. Nickstar is not a R2 GM and they would not say inappropriate words like the ones mentioned in the screenshot you provided. If you are accusing him/her of cheating please file a ticket and attach the proper proof to backup your claims. Thank you. This thread will be closed.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
        X