Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toy Gone at RollOver, ended and just disappeared???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Gone at RollOver, ended and just disappeared???

Toy's active, can turn knob, part ended on 3/30/2015 @ 23:59 on s184, s135 and s84. I play on all 3 servers, am guild master on 2 of them. At rollover when Toy ended. It just went away!! How are we going to buy what we can from the event, when it is gone. Game was still ongoing, right up til rollover, could still turn knob, buy turns, whatever. Should be at least 24 hrs to spend our winnings? SO, Bring it back, ASAP, so we can buy what we wish with our winnings!!! I mean, I spent $ and diamonds on this event, I REALLY AM UPSET ABOUT IT JUST DISAPPEARING
    Last edited by OrionsArm; 03-30-2015, 11:47 PM.

Originally posted by OrionsArm View Post
    Toy's active, can turn knob, part ended on 3/30/2015 @ 23:59 on s184, s135 and s84. I play on all 3 servers, am guild master on 2 of them. At rollover when Toy ended. It just went away!! How are we going to buy what we can from the event, when it is gone. Game was still ongoing, right up til rollover, could still turn knob, buy turns, whatever. Should be at least 24 hrs to spend our winnings? SO, Bring it back, ASAP, so we can buy what we wish with our winnings!!! I mean, I spent $ and diamonds on this event, I REALLY AM UPSET ABOUT IT JUST DISAPPEARING
    Yea but its your fault you wanted to do last min turns, you knew on first day of event when its end, and it was your duty to plan time so wont be no waste here.
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

The event in general ended 3/30/15 23:59. The event had no rankings so there's no need for an extra day to collect prizes. the capsule game is just like any holiday event. you should have collected as you turnrf and obtained capsules. The schedule clearly stated the event would end 23:59 of March 30th.
      Last edited by Rubedo; 03-31-2015, 01:11 AM.
      to file a ticket

Comment

BY the way is the toy capsule a one time event? or will it be like lucky tree that comes around?

Comment

It is likely to return based on the description of the capsule coins. But i can't say for sure since this is the first time the event appeared.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X