s 218 citadel of song
    eugen31
    ally immortals
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitleddw.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	276.3 KB
ID:	1768399

if it ended prematurely with that message you can try to reenter and it would still be running. CS wyrm has been reported.
    to file a ticket

Comment

the picture it`s made after 5-6 refreshes same message till it ends

Comment

you can file a ticket and attach screenshots but hopefully the next demonic war that comes around for you will be okay.
        to file a ticket

Comment

I did that but the answer from elf it`s incredible: "Thank you for contacting us. Its ended because the boss was already kill. Thank you for understanding"
          I think that elf doesn`t know what it`s demonic war

Comment

Originally posted by vicentiueugen View Post
            i did that but the answer from elf it`s incredible: "thank you for contacting us. Its ended because the boss was already kill. Thank you for understanding"
            i think that elf doesn`t know what it`s demonic war
            hahahahaha ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
              you can file a ticket and attach screenshots but hopefully the next demonic war that comes around for you will be okay.
              wow....if we got to the point where we have to play with " lets hope today we won't have that many buggs" ideea....what is the point in even login to this game?
              do your job and report these problems....as a moderator should do...and cut the **** about HOPS....

Comment

its been reported but we still need you to file a ticket and attach screenshots and the hope part was me being optimistic that it gets worked out so you wouldn't need to file a ticket. Thank you
                to file a ticket

Comment

I did file a tiket and I gave what they said look up . I put their answer too ty

Comment

Working...
                  X