Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Zeus sword can not exchange?

Hi GM
    After Update why my zeus sword still can not exchange for other class?. what can i do with my Zeus sword now? I need exchange that zeus sword to Staff for my Nain to use.
    And why server dont let us exchange our other imperal weaon like imperal sword to imperal staff or other weapons? I think we can suppose to exchange all weapon change to other weapon able to use for other class? Please Fix your update we need make easy for players to exchange our weapon to use for all Cl;***. Thank you please let me know when you guy fix all these.

Still no update for the exchange....

Comment

OMg event already done suppose get exchange after event take forever to exchange than it useless if can not exchange like it said on weapon need do Fast when server come out new stuff

Comment

The devs have not implemented the feature yet. Please be patient.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Why game keep come out too many Eevent when game have alot Errors and Bug. Why dont you guy Fix problem before come out new things.

Comment

How Long You Guy will update for us to Exchange 1 Month or 1 Year Or 10 Years? Why keep make new things but some of them useless if they can not exchange for different characters to use??

Comment

Working...
            X