Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ticket Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Help

i have submitted a ticket yesterday for a log in issue.my case is #306821.please someone check it out before the end of the day,im participating in hoc and i should be able to get in the game before midnight.i dont want to ensure my thoughts that my acc will be blocked till the end of the event just to not collect the prizes,plz help here

I've forwarded your issue.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Thank you.please rush it as much as u can.

Comment

GM: Dear player, Thank you for contacting us. We have found out that this was a given out account. Please be aware that it's against our ToS. Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items(http://www.r2games.com/about/termsofuse) R2Games does not recognize the transfer of our Games accounts or R2Games accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. R2Games owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that contained in the Game. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including without limitation the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with any account. R2Games does not recognize any purported transfers of virtual property executed outside of the Game, or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything that contained or originates in the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell in-game items or currency for "real" money, or exchange those items or currency for value outside of the Game. Thank you The R2games Team
        i have never heard more trash response,thats the faith for free players...R2 another dissapointed person.congrats

Comment

hmmm main question-is this a true? giving/having others account? if it is true than you may be only mad and dissapointed on yourslef for being caught with both hands in honey jug
          if it isnt true than you have all right to be mad on them
          before knowing full story that is only what personaly i may say
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

It's true. Gms sent me that.and banned me till 2020.who cares.I'm a free layer after all.

Comment

Well buying or trading accounts does violate the TOS. Even if the message sounds like trash talk its a fact.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Oh yeah. Companies using bots in Tycoon it's a fact too.Manipulating ppl to spend is a fact too.and for the record there are more serious issues in the game to fix than these.

Comment

Working...
                X