TD Bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TD Bug

For the last couple of days on all three of my servers something rather strange has been happening in td.

The first boss is killed, and I move onto the second. However I can't click, but thats normal, happens all the time in td. I tell my third teammate, and they come, but they can't kill it either.

After all 2 or 3 of us have clicked on it and failed, the third boss will appear, but noone can click on that either.

I end up having to leave, because there is nothing else we can do. Next one works fine.

Generally happens 1 out 5, but happened twice once.

I've used up my atts for the day, I'm afraid, but I'll try and get some kind of ss when it happens tomorrow.

Also, a two guildies said they got clicked on a boss and got the log up with Database error like previously we had with loops/zodiac? Not happened to me yet, but thought i'd mention.
    Last edited by ShiraBrie; 04-06-2015, 04:03 AM.
    Alanna
    Beserker lvl 73
    980K BR
    Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
    Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
    Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
    Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
    Mystic lvl 72
    1.1M BR
    Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
    Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
    Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
    Guild:FluffyBunnie

hope that wont spreed on other servers, that kind of issue we didnt get on our server and we like to stay that way, having other bugs more than enough
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Yea... i really hope they didn't get rid of it in loops just to get it crop up in td
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Just now, I have finished with TD and I have encountered this bug in my last attempt. We went on a double team only for TD and we both killed the boss at the same time (it flashed both our names). Usually when this happens, either one of us will be kicked out of TD and have to sit it out, but now nothing happened, until we moved onto the next boss. We both can't click on it and the third boss is already visible, but also cannot be clicked. I had to refresh to get back to the attempt so I can kill both the bosses.

Please fix this. We have enough bugs; one more is just too much.

IGN: Serafim
        Server: UA36

Comment

Working...
        X