Easter "event" :/

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easter "event" :/

Just wanted to pass on how confusing/convoluted and impossible it was to earn ANYTHING in this event.

I guess everything in the game is pay now? All of these multi-day special events seem to be full of 3000 of one thing/1000 another(impossible to earn) in order to get anything these days.

The worst is looking at the list of stuff that’s absolutely impossible to earn in the shops. I'd rather not be able to see all the impossible content than be slapped in the face with it, thanks.

I sit, watching my ticket I put in a month and a half ago for a SERIOUS server failure get closed every 2 weeks/reopened and wonder more and more why I bother with this game.

Well I did get myself whopping 30 synth scrolls with my 3 rainbow eggs for my time. cue the confetti

The survey a couple weeks ago missed a box.—> Rate your level of feeling of hopelessness of advancing in this game without spending thousands of dollars on a level of 1-10, 1 being bad, 10 being good.

Guess what level I've been at for a couple months?

I got 2 new sets of wings, without spending a dime. You must have done something very intereseting to only get 3 golden eggs. For me, this event was very nice.

Comment

The easter event wasn't great in general just from looking at the Easter shop. Most of the items in that shop could be obtained cheaper in other events. That is my my person opinion. Also, if you having issues with a ticket and haven't gotten a response within 3 days since sending it in best to post your ticket number here or login to the newest server so a vet can forward it. Faster response time.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Where have you been? Lol i got Demeter, and a pair of new wings from the event plus a bonus lion fairy, i didn't even spend anything lol. You might wanna try saving up plus planting, also anticipate the free refresh.
        Also The Bonus Angels, level them up, and only use Rainbow Candy to Refresh at the last day that way you can decide and make sure the angel bonuses are at maximum of your capacity.

Comment

I only play 2-3 hours a day. More and it's not a game, it's a sickness.

Comment

Well that's not out problem anymore now is it?

Comment

Expecting and making a game that requires a sick amount of time is why this game is failing. They know it because of the people leaving in droves.

Even automating old systems isn't going to fix what is a FLASH game.

Comment

I agree with that though . . . most of the players leave due to busy schedules, but there are still a lot of people who has tons of free time to play though, so far only few of the players i know left.

Comment

What sort of large time investment? It takes 30 minutes to do dailys now with lil helper, and then just gota be online during events (TA, quiz, WB etc) and even those are not 100% necesary. Most stuff that takes time comitment is this easter event we had, but those are rare so yeah...

Players are leaving due to money squizing and nothing offered in return for their payment, unfairness when it comes to certain events and most importantly... BUGS! Have a good day
                  IGN: Zephyr
                  S(186) Heaven of Lapha

Comment

That was my original point. You had to play 3x a day and mindlessly run around for it. Just figuring it out was annoying.

Comment

Working...
                    X