X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divine Realm Alliance Store Item Not Generating

RemiIronstaff
    [S234] Sunless Sea

I purchased 2 (the max) L3 Exp Totem Chests from the Alliance Store yesterday. They arrived in Inventory properly, but when I opened them, the contents vanished. I checked both Totems and Inventory thoroughly - and reloaded/reset/cleared cache several times - but can't figure out where they went.

As far as I can discover, the "regular" Totem icon is the only place Totem items occur - is there a separate Totem function in DR I haven't been able to find, or are these just shy? Not opening any more chests until I know where they go to, lol.

Other than SSing my entire Inventory, and all Totem panels - a prohibitive exercise - I don't see how a SS could help here, but if you tell me what to capture I'll be happy to.

ah u maybe confusing cause those level 3 totem exp also look green (same like lvl1 and lvl2 ) .. put the mouse over the totems in totem inventory and u will see lvl3 written there

Comment

I tried that - plus I had no "extra" Totems when I went to the Totem page. Beaucoup strange.

Comment

Working...
      X