Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stilll cannot evlove my now lvl 40 garnet totem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stilll cannot evlove my now lvl 40 garnet totem

Click image for larger version

Name:	totem.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	306.0 KB
ID:	1768812

Garnet Healing totem lvl 40, all other requirements met cannot upgrade Avendago s215 the four cities

you need one more 40 lvl Totem!
    Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

You need another lvl 30 totem of the same kind. And don't upgrade your main totem anymore, cos I think once you evolve it will revert to lvl 40.
      Alanna
      Beserker lvl 73
      980K BR
      Unearthly Fortuna lvl 85
      Royal Unicorn/Sterling Moonbeam
      Astral Hunter/Valkryie/Beserker Claws/Neredia (Backup, Night Sentinel)
      Guild: Legendary

Lilya Lita
      Mystic lvl 72
      1.1M BR
      Ungodly Serrin lvl 90
      Smoldering Steed/Elf Spring
      Astral Child/Neredia/Beserker Claws/Djnni
      Guild:FluffyBunnie

Comment

Originally posted by avendago View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]132666[/ATTACH]

Garnet Healing totem lvl 40, all other requirements met cannot upgrade Avendago s215 the four cities

To lvl up a totem you have to have 2 lvl 30 totems ...... that means, you need to get one more totem and lvl it up to lvl 30 ..... so, you need to sacrifice 1 lvl 30 totem ...... I hope you understand

Comment

yes you need one more lvl 40 garnet healing totem one to evolve and one to sacrifice. Also, for garnet minimum was lvl 30. It gets harder if you made it to 40 to evolve because it requires another garnet healing with exact level to evolve.
          same can be said if you leveled you ruby totem to 50 needs another ruby at 50 compared to those that evolve a ruby to orange at 40.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
          X