i need help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help

guys if i do inherit from one hero to other hero, and the source hero have only elements level for example 20 (all of three) no runes level up and no gem enhancement on any level,
    and the target hero have all these three upgrades on one level for example all ten elements runes level 2 and these pink stones level 3. if i do inherit the source hero on target hero i will lose all upgrades from target?
    or i will lose only elements upgrade and i will take source's elements upgrade with out lose pink stones upgrade and runes upgrade ?

first senario
    source hero (only elements upgrade to level all 20)- target hero have also runes and pink stones upgrade and elements [before inherit]
    after inherit target hero have new elements upgrade with no any more upgrade on pinks stones and runes.

second senario
    after inherit take new elements upgrade and rune and pink stones stay as was before because source hero didnt have any upgrade before on these parts .

which one is correct guys?
    Can anyone help me with this problem ?

The elements will swap between the two heroes when you inherit. Your safe on the elements part. Since the source has no gem enhance and your target hero has gem enhance the stats for that should stay. If you had upgrade meaning blessed stones for both heroes only the highest carries over between the two. The source hero stats will reset and only left with the swapped elements. For runes its swapped between the two as well also.
    to file a ticket

Comment

thanks for the answer rubedo.

Comment

Working...
      X