Totem evolve L 50

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totem evolve L 50

Not sure whats happening here. It is asking for a L50 totem that I have (top left).
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Totem L50.png
Views:	1
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	1768939

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
    Not sure whats happening here. It is asking for a L50 totem that I have (top left).
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]132897[/ATTACH]
    You need 2 lvl 50 fire totems
    1 who evolves adn other who gets used to evolve so 10 more lvls on the 2nd ruby to be able to evolve
    Antifreeze
    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Yes that was the case with the previous evolves but I was trying to evolve a L40 totem. (2 x L40 that I had) but it asked for a L50. The totem in the evolve slot is L40.

Comment

they want you to have both at lvl 50, not one level 50 and one lvl 40

Comment

error sorry

Comment

It requires two totems of the same lvl and color. In this case its two lvl 50 ruby fire totems. One to be used to evolve and one to sacrifice as a requirement.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Fazer600 View Post
              Yes that was the case with the previous evolves but I was trying to evolve a L40 totem. (2 x L40 that I had) but it asked for a L50. The totem in the evolve slot is L40.
              First things first, the reason why everyone is saying you need 2x L50 ruby totems to evolve to a gold totem is because 1 is the main totem to be evolved and 1 is for sacrificing. Another reason is only L50 ruby totems may be evolved, a L40 totem does not qualify for the requirement as main totem.

Note: You also cannot use a totem in battle for a sacrificing totem.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Working...
              X