Twilight Clash Glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twilight Clash Glitches

The past two twilight clashes my guild has been a part of. The game was glitching out. We would try to capture flag and we would continue to be attacked without seeing the enemy. We kept clicking on base and couldn't capture the flag. Then the moment the enemy team would capture the flag, the player would instantly teleport to their base. This makes no sense. My Guild is far stronger and i don't think it is fair that we are losing these events because of these glitches
    Im so tired of all the bugs in TC and in Cross-Server War. Its been going on for a while and you guys really need to fix it or remove it from the game because it is pointless to play a mode that is essentially "broken". By the way my Server is 249 sentinal city if that helps at all.

It has been reported, and there was an update where TC was " fixed ".
    If the bug is still there, please record ( video ) a TC event when you get attacked being in base and no enemy around as proof ( screens/details won't work ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i dont have camera to record it and it isnt fun to play if you record with mobile phone
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

TC has been broken for at least a year like this solowing. What halps for our server is to NOT use the vampire speed bonus. Do NOT activate it. If you do not, it should all be fine/ No more frozen characters moonwalking in place for us, or being attacked in base. seems speed boost makes you freeze on your opponents team.

Comment

Working...
        X