• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fairies

Click image for larger version

Name:	fairies.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	563.1 KB
ID:	1769305i bought ALL fairies-now You have me take them?????-its joke?-i spend a lot money for this-i want it back!!!

lost all my fairies also...my 2nd time

Click image for larger version

Name:	fairies1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	316.8 KB
ID:	1711074

Comment

NEw fairy system is online now. Go into fairy and deploy 5 fairies to boost your mains br.

Comment

Its been reported. Please be patient. Thank you
        to file a ticket

Comment

How are they going to know who had what fairies to get them back? I barely even remember who I had...
          League of Angels: Avienda, S1-Nocturna's Tear (retired)

Comment

Upgrade Fairy

1 energy vitamin gives 150 exp, I need 3 vitamin to upgrade fairy lvl 2... 1 energy vitamin costs in the shop 100 diamond... it's a joke ? 100 diamond to 150 exp ? For 100 diamonds should be 1-2 lvl ip, no only 150 exp.
            This game is available for more than a year, we collect energy vitamin half a year to raise 1 fairy on 65 lvl ? Introduction to the game Fairy Mark lvl 5-65, no only energy vitamin...

BTW. First upgrade Tidal Pool to lvl 11+, Raiders explorer to lvl 4+, and use all clothing and wings to heroes same as mounts to heroes (stable), whether angels to heroes (artifact/guardians).

Comment

superkitten, screenshot everything you ever get and save the pictures somewhere. Cases like this prove that they might be useful. (Yes it is a chore to screenshto everything)

Comment

Both of them can be gotten for free.
                That option is for those who finished their dailies but want more ( and can afford to cash and get them ), it's not a " must " to buy the ones from shop.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                You were everything, and could have been
                It's the first summer, of the first year
                Today only rain, knocks on my window
                And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                Your arms can no longer warm me
                A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Ok i understand, not a "must", but it's the principle that it is too expensive.

Comment

Its not a chore, its bull ****. We shouldnt have to be responsible for keeping records of what we receive, they should check their **** and make sure it works before making so many damn updates.

Comment

Yeah you guys should TEST it before you RELEASE it, this is not freakin' ALPHA you
                      And you want us to print screen everything just in case? It's your job to keep us satisfied and not be filled with responsibilities and fear of loosing what we have, you should provide stuff that records every single players data or something like that.
                      This is not League of Angels, this is League of BUGS.
                      Last edited by Rubedo; 04-16-2015, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X