Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

craft master bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a problem on the event

the event is bug. please try to fix it. i refresh my browser so many times but i still the same.
    Attached Files

Comment

yeah please fix it!!!!!! i wanted to go for the 20k points -.-

S39 Archangel Lervia

Comment

Same on server S18

Comment

we have the same problem on S168

Comment

Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
            "the moment it appeared on oceanic" lame excuse first of all.
            - most of game platforms have a testing server nowadays exactly for these "new" events, and before they are supposed to be launched, they are supposed to be working properly.
            - and the moment it appeared on oceanic, passed 7-8 hours? How come when a bug that involves cashing/diamond or a leak in rewards, the bugs are fixed before they reach west/east/european servers?

And that being said, passed over 12 hours overall and still not fixed. How much patience do you think the players have? And you have the audacity to be sarcastic about re-reading your post while the event still continues to be bugged? Are you serious?
            The players will continue to post this bug until will get fixed, pretty logical to my common sense. The sooner the better or the complaints will keep on stacking.

Your reply with "have patience, while is being fixed" doesn't change nothing. We all heard this before. I, for instance would like a response from another moderator or someone else higher in "ranks" to give a proper reply about this situation and the way is being "fixed" and "when" it's supposed to be "fixed". On that note maybe give us some perspective about the vouchers/diamonds players have wasted, being almost certain the vouchers/diamonds we spent on energy will be erased. (or we can just post our ign, srv, and a pic with the exact amount of vouchers/diamonds we spent for energy?, sounds fair?) < probably not, i don't think you guys have the time dispersing each player vouchers or diamonds, the time doing that is way longer then the actually testing for this event in the first place.

And one more thing Gurothos, the moment it happen on oceanic, it was bound to happen on the others servers aswell, no?, how hard was it really to give us some perspective about this bug before it reached to us too? Info announcement's purpose is for what exactly? A head's up would be no brainer.
            well said greyearth - well said. as i have stated in the past this gurothos is the worst mod there ever was here - all he has is useless information or sarcastic remarks - i have never trusted anything this mod has ever said - cuz he has always been wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by ajax408 View Post
              pffffffffffffff great again and who gonna give me back my energy i gonna lose now ?????
              i think its time u hire some dev to fix game staff u have now only good to MAKE bugs
              and again - u know nothing ajax - r2 does not control the devs - the devs r GTA - r2 just hosts the game - and it happens to be on weekend so GTA does not work on weekends. so get your facts straight before u tell someone to do something - u just made yerself look like the arse u are.

Comment

Originally posted by GreyEarth View Post
                "the moment it appeared on oceanic" lame excuse first of all.
                - most of game platforms have a testing server nowadays exactly for these "new" events, and before they are supposed to be launched, they are supposed to be working properly.
                - and the moment it appeared on oceanic, passed 7-8 hours? How come when a bug that involves cashing/diamond or a leak in rewards, the bugs are fixed before they reach west/east/european servers?

And that being said, passed over 12 hours overall and still not fixed. How much patience do you think the players have? And you have the audacity to be sarcastic about re-reading your post while the event still continues to be bugged? Are you serious?
                The players will continue to post this bug until will get fixed, pretty logical to my common sense. The sooner the better or the complaints will keep on stacking.

Your reply with "have patience, while is being fixed" doesn't change nothing. We all heard this before. I, for instance would like a response from another moderator or someone else higher in "ranks" to give a proper reply about this situation and the way is being "fixed" and "when" it's supposed to be "fixed". On that note maybe give us some perspective about the vouchers/diamonds players have wasted, being almost certain the vouchers/diamonds we spent on energy will be erased. (or we can just post our ign, srv, and a pic with the exact amount of vouchers/diamonds we spent for energy?, sounds fair?) < probably not, i don't think you guys have the time dispersing each player vouchers or diamonds, the time doing that is way longer then the actually testing for this event in the first place.

And one more thing Gurothos, the moment it happen on oceanic, it was bound to happen on the others servers aswell, no?, how hard was it really to give us some perspective about this bug before it reached to us too? Info announcement's purpose is for what exactly? A head's up would be no brainer.
                You , my friend , deserve a medal !

Now i wonder what compensation we will get ... 20-50 crystals MAX ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	craft master bug.png
Views:	1
Size:	884.9 KB
ID:	1711236

just to throw my 960 voucher refund in here
                  hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                  feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

the craft master it`s working now thank you

Comment

S92 Endless Sea..bugged and lost crystals and vouchers also

Comment

hohoho, nice compensation ;p

Comment

S106 still bugged

yes, now "event config error" disappeared, and you can collect treasure in that first area (the left most), but the area at middle (Dusk Prison) gives different error now ("database error")
                          http://i.imgur.com/1mBJt0h.jpg

Comment

from yesterday i cant use the shop in this event. i play normally but i cant exchange anything. i just have one empty board on this section. Can you fix it please to buy anything form there?
                            AtlaS server 153

Comment

Working...
                            X