Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've noticed than when I gain/loose those 22k br my le's agility goes up/down by 10k

Comment

It seems alot have this bug,same as me 21k br minus,and after a time i get it back....and so on

But no1 tells that this bug started exacly after the pach where the fairy evolution was introduced

Comment

can you fix this Battle Rating bug losing instead goes up it going down my BR i lose 21K BR Funny thing every day BR down and goes up.

Comment

maybe someone can fix this problem

Comment

like they fix TC ,divine ,tarot

Comment

come on guys i`m really fed up with these fluctuations of the BR....fix this is really really annoying

Comment

Hi LOA staff,
                This is kinda funny.. and tragic at the same time. We as players strive to improve our heros, angels, covenants, then POOF!! all the planning and hard work is lost to the illustrious BR thief... kinda makes the game pointless doesn't it

Comment

I keep loosing 20 to 30K BR sometimes it comes back and sometimes it does not. it is really annoying just clicking on something and getting a massive loss on br

Comment

now this is new, i get few time loses for app 19250 without getting it back in meantime, so my BR droped from 2.53 mill to just over 2.46 mill it isnt funny anymore

this is SC from 27.04 at 21.13 hours

this is now 28.04 at 23.00 server time
                    Last edited by solowingpixy; 04-28-2015, 05:07 PM. Reason: adduing SC-s
                    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

hi...i have the same problem ..i lose every day 8000 br...why...every time i open inventori first time i lose BR.....pls fix that.
                      Is not normal to make br ....for lose next day.
                      thnx for help

Comment

same here BR keeps on dropping everyday... any updates of this issue?

Comment

i get my BR back, now at 2.568.075 but it drop for 19140 when i used rune
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

same here, i loose prox. 2k br a day and tonight it went down for 22k. Fix it pls. And yes we lose Agility everytime it does that!?

Taurus /S96 Oblivion Keep

Comment

I'm having the same problem. I get up to 1,400,000 and every day when the day resets I have 1,380,000. It's been going on for a while now, I can't get ahead. I see posts here that have been going on for a while. Is this an issue that can't be resolved?

Comment

Working...
                              X