• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Androm3da
    started a topic Hot events - Craft Master total point

Hot events - Craft Master total point

This is probably a joke ?
    60% of the players are not able to get 3500 points to get basic prizes in Craft Master, and the minimum is needed here 8000 points...
    Previously, it was necessary to 8000 points overall on advanced rewards, now 10000 points...
    Who is invented to connect events ? spend ton of diamonds in the second event (craft master) to get stuff for the first event (easter party).

This event is simply stupid... as craft master... in most events, players have the chance to gain points for the overall minimum basic prizes... Craft master and Lucky Tree the chance is gone, this events is only for very high-casher... play thousands or event is literally for several people...

• Guiding_light
    replied
    The points always reset for me. I know because we had a power shortage and I'd bought the extra with vouchers. They were definitely there but gone at reset. At times I've had 3 points left over from the day before after using vouchers, but those 3 were gone the next day.

I've never known Craft Master points to accumulate.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    seems U don't give a f0k about it. U can closed it now. BTw,this event,has 14 K pts. Again the best. Please close this thread. I will close the game also. Thank You for explanations, enjoy this great game "full_release''.Oh w8, a full release game is a game w/o bugs....

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    50 fusion chest gems in our server became to appear...noone cares...U call this a fair game? no wonder ppla tale advantage of bugs....bec You also don;t care...craft master event eneded so much time ago..no aswers on tiket,nothing here. At least U can check players..and withdraw exploit items... but no...seems I talk alone here

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    N aswers in tiket/no asnwers in forum. Seems we have to take advantage of all when the game is partially bugged months ago. Will do that. For real,call it back and name it Beta.. Some raise br in a day like oththers do in 3-5 months. Like the bug of 50 FUsion gem chest .....U should be ashamed of Yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    bump no news..seems she had a glitch?can we use it all?so it can be fair for everyone?

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Bump.I will not quit until I get an answer.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Any updates?

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    Nothing yet.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Back again. Gurothos,any news?

Leave a comment:

• AntifreezeUnder0
    replied
    Yea caue craft master havent been aloung tht long to get 21k poitn from vouchers, not to mention the fact dimes had to been spend to get attempts. since the attempt cars also asnt that much given out. So dimes were spent nonless he/she says that didnt spend.

Leave a comment:

• R237953054
    replied
    truth is, ALOT of diamonds was spent.. everyone lie about theire diamond spending..

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Thank You. Looking foor to it (even the issue was related when last Craft master started)... I wonder where is the truth. Ty Gurothos.

Leave a comment:

• Gurothos
    replied
    There's no bug that I know of ( and I hunt the bugs better than predators hunting humans, lol ) about Craft Master.
    Will see/ask about it and if it was ( or still is ) a bug like that, will be fixed.

Leave a comment:

• M_Alexandru
    replied
    Look at the 2-nd pic Gurothos. Don't understand what she ment by ;;even mods said it's a bug''.,and after, ''Yes,I used only vouchers''. How can someone use only vouchers when max purchace of energy=1000 vouchers/day?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X