Dark Abyss Lvl 151+

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dark Abyss Lvl 151+

Does getting past 150 reset you back to lvl 100 the next day? I can do it every day but I did it once and it stuck me back to 100, erasing my quick battle progress.
    I want to know if that was just a fluke or its resetting you on purpose. I certainly don't want to reset to 100 every day so right now I'm sitting on quick battle 145 until I find out the answer.

You can do quick challenge after stage 100 only if you can achieve max stars every 5 stages. Meaning if you achieved 9 stars on every stage from 101-105, the next time when you quick challenge you will be able to start at stage 106 and so on, until your max star streak breaks.

Note: Every 5 stages meaning if your streak breaks at stage 134. Next time when you do quick challenge you will have to start at stage 131

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

Yes I know that. I have 9 stars all the way to 145, so that's where I start every day when I do quick challenge. But when I went to 153 one day, quick challenge was gone the next day and I had to start back at 100.

Comment

Originally posted by kumpy1 View Post
        Yes I know that. I have 9 stars all the way to 145, so that's where I start every day when I do quick challenge. But when I went to 153 one day, quick challenge was gone the next day and I had to start back at 100.
        i think they will need to add like hell or superior abyss lvl, so we can collect the rewards, for 0 - 50, 50 - 100 as they are now, 100 - 150, an 150 - 200 or max, so we wont have problems. But that would ask some extra work.
        Antifreeze
        Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
        X