Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Toy Capsule?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Capsule?

I thought it was understood that everyone and their dog despises this event due to its general uselessness unless you cash like crazy and the fact its so bloody convoluted!

Can we be done with this thing? It's a steaming pile.

R2, PLEASE admit you swung and missed on this one and move on to other events. PLEASE.

R2 is not the creator of this game. Events are decided by GTarcade devs.
    to file a ticket

Comment

R2 downstreams the game to a hell of a lot of places. They need to be aware that it's awful.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyPsybre View Post
        R2 downstreams the game to a hell of a lot of places. They need to be aware that it's awful.
        not everyone hates it, i dont cash and i dont despise this event. just like all the other events that you gotta either cash or have patience in it or just dont do it, no one forcing every player to do each and every single event.

Comment

yup, if you look on it HoC is way more hard event, need several months to save enough vouchers, on toy event you can get something for cheap, this one i get alabaster king upgrade without spending any diamond
          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Originally posted by solowingpixy View Post
            yup, if you look on it HoC is way more hard event, need several months to save enough vouchers, on toy event you can get something for cheap, this one i get alabaster king upgrade without spending any diamond
            Yea only some minor sad thing is they changed for ome event any recharge reward. But with time we adapt, some make some guide and we work on plan to get our things for events desired.
            Antifreeze
            Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Working...
            X