Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tarot Card not showing number of Flips left + time allowance per level seems lower

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tarot Card not showing number of Flips left + time allowance per level seems lower

Tarot Card not showing number of Flips left + time allowance per level seems lower than usual. This game is now extremely frustrating, especially when selecting cards for the box so to go to the next level. I guess its the same for everyone but I'd rather watch paint dry!!!!

Server: S222 Cinderwood

Voluptuos

this is intended as yesterdays update changed tarot once again
    now you have unlimited number of flips, but allowed time was halved to 60 seconds initially and it is giving only +5 seconds per level

yes, it is now absolutely retarded as max level you can get is 4-5, nothing more

Comment

There was an update on 29.04.2015 that made Tarot a race against time.
      Unlimited flips, but you are on clock.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

The clock needs to be set a little higher otherwise its impossible to get any higher than lvl 4-5.
        And one more question now that there are unlimited flips what do we do with the Tarot flip cards that are left over in our inventory?

Comment

Level 8 let's say is probably the max someone can get without spending. ( and yes, it's easy to get there )
          As for the cards, maybe an exchange will be made for something.

It's the first hour, of the first day
          It's hard without you, I cannot lie
          You were everything, and could have been
          It's the first summer, of the first year
          Today only rain, knocks on my window
          And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
          It's a universe, that wants me to get off
          Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
          Your arms can no longer warm me
          A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Well yeah maybe you can get to level 8 with a little practice but still it should be possible to get to the last level without spending. It can be made extremely hard but it shouldn't be made impossible. They should give enough time so that there is atleast a slim possiblity of completing it without spending.

Comment

↑ I agree with that. With enough luck it was doable on the old Tarot.

Comment

Well time shoul be set like 2 sec per pair after lvl 8, so when new lvl we have time to do flips, + maybe coul consider stopping timer to rag require cards, which also takes few seconds...
                Antifreeze
                Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Gurothos STOP trying to justify every lame thing they throw at us just because you are a moderator. You are not moderating but putting people on their nerves. Moderating does not mean to go to every single thread that has complaint and try to oppose people no matter how right they are.
                  And if you cannot get to lvl 8 without spending and record it on video and post here, you will only prove me right...

Comment

Originally posted by ZaferSama View Post
                    And if you cannot get to lvl 8 without spending and record it on video and post here, you will only prove me right...
                    Last daily ranking the top 5 on my server are above 4k and none of them are cashers.

Comment

For me lvl 8 is ok, if connection is fine and dont waste time on dragging cards. But they need to consider adding aditional 3 sec per correct card ragged, cause it take times to read, and drag and it to say its good card. + flip 1 pair cost 1 sec, so if we have 18 pairs we need atleast +20 sec for lvl completion not only 15 sec, which will end again in impossible lvl completion. But it will be adjuste a bit again.
                      Antifreeze
                      Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

The best thing would probably be to not show those slots where you need to drag cards when you are still fliping cards and show them only after you successfully flipped all cards of that level.
                        Then after those slots for cards are shown, then stop timer and let user drag the cards. Same penalties as it is now.
                        Then after you successfully draged the cards, then go to next level and start the timer again.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
                          There was an update on 29.04.2015 that made Tarot a race against time.
                          Unlimited flips, but you are on clock.
                          yes Guro, but if we go against a clock than let us flip card faster, this way for misspairing (especialy on first 3-4 card opening when cards are unknown) we need ti wait 2-3 sec to close each misspair, if we go against the clock than we should do card opening immidietly like we do when you pair cards
                          S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                          now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                          Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                          UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Well then - 24 hours in every day- 24 beers in a case-coincidence-I don't think so.

Comment

In my opinion this was the ideea all the way since they started to modify tarot....ppl were getting too much points in tarot(i now have 38k spare points),so when tycoon comes i can get those materials,i can boost a bit the score.I can get some 200 daily synth scrools.

So now with the time so short u will find urself loosing those spare points,cause u allways buy something

They need cash cash cash,so what is better?!?Unlimited flips but short time,so u spend a lit of diamons on buying time....this is stupid

Before i was making it to lvl 9-10 easily,now i cant get pass lvl 4

JUST DUST IN THE EYES OF PLAYERS

Comment

Working...
                              X