Losing BR

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing BR

Since a few days when I click on char and close it, or click on forge and close it (so doing nothing) I just keep loosing BR around 12-14K!!!
    Lost altogether around 40-50K

Fortissimo
    S124

we all do but devs refuse to fix the bug

Comment

refuse or unable to find what problem is?
      S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
      now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
      Guild - Lunatic Cafe
      UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Yah the battle rating keeps fluctuating with us doing NOTHING!!! and then when I trained my Hero using soulstones MY BR GOES DOWN!!! PLEASE STOP THIS!!! YOU GUYS BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THIS BUG!! you guys please pay attention to this report please help us you compensations are not good enough for all the losses we are incurring because you cannot fix yer bugs.. even wyrm Race is not working for almost a month a month now! PLEASE!! this is an annoying bug! we are losing BR by the thousands!!!its infuriating!

Callista
        Server 84 citadel of doom
        UA 23
        Guild: Fearless

Comment

i have been losing my br too, please i need support with that, when i level up my fairy i lost my br.. around 15k-20k please i need help and i need my br back. i have had this problem 2 days. i don't need a compensation, i need my br

Athilam
          s230 exalted city

Comment

This problem is caused by the Fairy new system,and yes you do lose BR,but is just a visual bug,your party is not affected by it.

Comment

The problem was reported, but as xLordOfDemons stated, if you don't care about BR or others being in front of you a few hours/several hours cause of the bug, there's nothing wrong about it ( no stats lost, nothing, just a visual BR loss ).
              As soon as we get an update on when the problem will be fixed, we can't know if it will or if it won't be fixed.

It's the first hour, of the first day
              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
              You were everything, and could have been
              It's the first summer, of the first year
              Today only rain, knocks on my window
              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
              Your arms can no longer warm me
              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

well, i am not that sure is it just visual lose, i find out that after my br drop i mostly lose on CoM even from players i beat 10 of 10, on other side when i get increse (or real BR, really dont even know what is real BR) i win some fights again players i hardly beat normaly
                S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
                now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
                Guild - Lunatic Cafe
                UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

This not just a visual bug it does drop your br i to have had loses because of it not good when people pay to advance in the game this needs sorting fast or pulling from the game if can not be fixed, and until then i will not be spend a single dime on this game and would advise others to not bother buying them from the shop
                  Last edited by R2127833280; 05-05-2015, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X