HoC Error

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HoC Error

I won last HoC, 2 joker L a level 8 fused gem and some mats .. plus the 6 joker s and aces from hot Events.
    Earth shaker was not in last HoC so i saved all my stuff for this HoC running now.
    Sure enough Earth shaker was in this HoC so i went to buy it, my Joker L were not there.
    Now i have 8 Joker S somehow which i only had 6 .
    I believe somehow the Jokers are bugged saying they are joker S now.
    I put a ticket in but same as always G M ,s give the standard take a screen shot waste of time response.
    I can't screen shot last hoC , does not take intelligence to figure that out honestly.
    It is obvious i won HoC , it is easy to back check 1st place prize. Why is this rude G M not even trying to help me ?
    Would it break your backs to look into this issue ?
    How many people have to quit the game before you guys start realizing costumer service is important ?
    Anyways this is a easy to resolve issue , backcheck records see last HoC was 2 joker l as reward.
    then fix what your lazy G M said could not happen , just like CS wyrm race couldn't happen right ?

Temptress
    Temptress

Hey Guys.. This to verify that Temptress won first last HoC at server 138 Lost Invocation.

Skipper
    Last edited by mecury341; 05-03-2015, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Nothing wrong with you, you just didnt notice that in last HoC there werent joker L for first place only Joker S, thats why you have 2 extra now ( 8 insteed of 6 ), you just participated in wrong HoC, really sorry, bummer.

Comment

This is NonYa from server 138 Lost Invocation and I confirm that Temptress came in first place in the past HoC with more than enough points for the Overall Grand Prize. In the prizes for first were in fact 2 Joker Ls. I feel this is a mistake that should be corrected in a timely manner so she has enough time to claim her rightful prize she has been saving and waiting for. TY

Comment

(nothing wrong with you, you just didnt notice that in last HoC there werent joker L for first place only Joker S, thats why you have 2 extra now ( 8 insteed of 6 ), you just participated in wrong HoC, really sorry, bummer.)
          Ummm your not even from our server, why say stuff about what first prize was ?
          First place prize was 2 Joker L tyvm.

Temptress
          Last edited by Shiv69; 05-03-2015, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Even though he's not from your server, HoC event is the same for all servers. There are two kinds of HoC though, let's call them Major and Minor. The hero availability in Major is different from Minor, and same can be said for overall ranking rewards. The fact that you have two more than Joker (S) instead of having two more Joker (L) should clue you in on what rewards (1st) you got.

Comment

last HOC top 5 rewards were Joker S and not Joker L
              to file a ticket

Comment

hoc is always same as long as I know even gta and r2 have the same one, and the last hoc before this doesn't have joker "L" as the prize it was true that is was the minor hoc last one and now is the major one.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv69 View Post
                  (nothing wrong with you, you just didnt notice that in last HoC there werent joker L for first place only Joker S, thats why you have 2 extra now ( 8 insteed of 6 ), you just participated in wrong HoC, really sorry, bummer.)

Temptress
                  I guess you are a beginner, gl hf newbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shiv69 View Post

Temptress
                    LAst hoc Did not gave out any joker L so ...
                    Antifreeze
                    Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	hoc reward.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	556.3 KB
ID:	1712175 I do not remember if i collect reward or not-this button still COLLECT....NO COLLECTED....im MARTIN 3rd rank here...and ppl here from rank say same-he cant collect this reward-umbassa and F1QR...
                      Last edited by MARTIN*; 05-04-2015, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X