Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

History Recharge Bonus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Recharge Bonus

Hi,

I wonder why I was not able to receive the history recharge bonus. According to the policy I needed to reach a
    total of 1000 diamonds and I only needed 14 diamonds to receive the reward so today I recharge 500 diamonds on my account but I did not received the said reward.

Please tell me why I was not able to get the rewards and please give it to me.

cjamespoaq
    R253032097
    [S64] Fire Plume Cage
    Attached Files
    Last edited by R253032097; 05-06-2015, 04:36 AM.

you need to file a ticket to billing.
    to file a ticket

Comment

doesnt any recharging after the first of the month count towards the next month and not the current?

Comment

I have file a report in billing however no replies yet. They are saying that 14 more diamonds during the event so they should give the rewards during the event.

Comment

Tickets can take up to 2-3 days for a response.
          to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by R253032097 View Post
            I have file a report in billing however no replies yet. They are saying that 14 more diamonds during the event so they should give the rewards during the event.
            but read the whole thing, recharge 14 more diamonds this month to collect better rewards in the event next time.

Comment

You have been collecting the rewards so far for this month, According to your recharge history as of the 1st of may 00:00 those are the rewards (quests) you are entitled to, Next month as you say you have recharged the 14 diamonds you were short of the next tier prizes you will be able to collect in june (Total recharge history will be total'd on the 1st of june 00:00)

Simply putting the recharge you did on the 6th of may will contribute to your total recharge history for june rewards.

I do hope that helps clarify the situation.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Working...
              X