Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S229 events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S229 events

It appears the devs finally fixed S229's time recently to daylight savings, however our events are extremely messed up right now... our world boss is at 19:00 as it should be, however the side tab has it set for 20:00 (the old time when it wasnt fixed), and many have missed world boss because of this.
    Team Arena is still on the old time without daylight savings, and now it appears Twilight Clash and Gauntlet are both showing up on events. We have Twilight Clash on daily events, and gauntlet on the right tab showing...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	eventbug.png
Views:	1
Size:	765.1 KB
ID:	1772397
    and now it seems that it has broken Twilight clash after the first round to where nobody wins.

Name:	twifail.png
Size:	722.3 KB
ID:	1772398
    I do thank you guys for finally fixing our server time to the correct time at least... but now our events are so badly messed up. Our server has been bugged so many times and many people are leaving. Please fix with haste if you can!

oh, and Tycoon is busted too. cant collect the 22:00 rewards.

Name:	tycoonfail.png
Size:	721.9 KB
ID:	1712495

Comment

Name:	resetfail.png
Size:	724.3 KB
ID:	1712497
      more issues at reset. It shows 5/5 attempts in team dungeon but it says i have no attempts when trying to get a room created. Also loop quests are broken, and a guild mate has said she has no attempts in arena apparently. Reset is just as messed up as our events due to the time change.

Comment

I will report it.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Here you go...

I am going to keep on adding some more screenshots: This is how TT is on our server!!

Name:	Team Tourny - S229.jpg
Size:	366.0 KB
ID:	1712512

Comment

And this was yesterday also....Thoroughly confusing all of us and made a lot of us miss Wyrm Race bonus during Tycoon no less!!

Name:	LOA Errors.jpg
Size:	643.7 KB
ID:	1712513
            Last edited by avhslw; 05-10-2015, 03:14 AM.

Comment

everything is still way out of whack, nobody is even getting tycoon points cause it's so frazzled, everyone is missing events cause the times are all messed up, etc. We're getting really impatient over here, this server seems to be so much more messed up than most. I'm having a hard time being patient with this, please fix this asap!

Comment

Bump this topic!!

Comment

I wasnt able to collect my daily stuff.
                  it said I already collected it, tough I didnt!

Comment

When it's already finished, TWO DAYS ALREADY nerves to the limit.
                    You have decided us will experience

Comment

Oh yeah and there were four full teams to Team Tournament before the deadline to show up, but only one of them got to participate, LostAng. I don't know what happened to my StudSquad team but i had a full team, hit confirm, and when i woke up the next day we were not in the tournament. I guess same thing happened to the other three teams as well, so i think TT was messed up too. Not entirely sure what happened there.

Comment

On our server we cannot do world boss, gauntlet, twilight clash, nor has anyone been able to collect anything (other than the main point rewards) from tycoon (single server). What the heck is going on?

Comment

What's going on in S229?
                          Please make an immediate action to this,
                          Its getting messy!

Comment

We still have attempts in ARENA yet we cannot use it,
                            What a kind?!
                            Please fix this ASAP!
                            Last edited by lorielorie; 05-11-2015, 03:26 PM. Reason: unspecified information

Comment

Also, new for today - All my arena attempts have been lost !!! please reply as soon as possible, and let us know of a timeline for a fix ?

Comment

Working...
                              X