Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S229 events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay now i certainly know i didnt do my solo arena but it says i have no attempts, so now arena is broken too? Are you guys TRYING to run us all off the server???

Click image for larger version

Name:	arenaattempts.png
Views:	1
Size:	707.3 KB
ID:	1712596
    Click image for larger version

Name:	arenaatt2.png
Views:	1
Size:	780.1 KB
ID:	1712597
    note time on top right, clearly my daily events disagree with arena... i made sure to screenshot that a minute after the arena shot.
    Last edited by RaineySylver; 05-11-2015, 03:34 PM. Reason: addendum

Comment

world boss timer is fixed.. so that seems to be going our way. thanks we'll see how the rest of the events go!

Comment

I reported the issue a few hours ago from your 4pm post I read. It was suppose to have been fixed yesterday for the issues from previous posts.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Rubedo...its not been fixed!! Everyday it seems some new kind of issue. For today our arena attempts are not working, We cannot claim our Com and Arena Ranking Rewards. We haven't been able to collect any Tycoon rewards except the point Rewards(0 - 70k). For today none of us could collect Gemology rewards unless we went more than we did yesterday in points. Aka if I got 20k in Gemo yesterday and today I could collect them only once.

We couldn't participate in Team Tourny even though we had valid teams! It's getting really irritating! I get that you have a lot of servers with issues but this seems to be specific to a server. As if some R2 developer just forgot that our server existed. If a vet or GM could at least come and talk with us post reset or right now it would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Working...
          X