No announcement yet.

40 piece lvl 7 Fusion Gem Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not the players' fault since that is not a bug, it's a mistake by the developers. How can they be banned for it? They used their gemology cards, achieved 50k points, they get the rewards. Although the sad part is, only the few from oceanic servers experienced them.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackofblackest View Post
      It's not the players' fault since that is not a bug, it's a mistake by the developers. How can they be banned for it? They used their gemology cards, achieved 50k points, they get the rewards. Although the sad part is, only the few from oceanic servers experienced them.
      Yup and it's the PLAYERS fault for getting it instead of reporting it. So Devs should take action and replace it with the appropriate prize which is Twin Carnations x 40, i think it's a better compensation. And kudos to the guy who's honest enough to report it.
      Last edited by Einns; 05-12-2015, 12:23 AM.

Comment

the bug did pass on Europe servers too so not just Oceania servers got`it . nobody will get banned don`t worry about that but since it was a mistake they should had let that mistake run for a whole day so everyone would had the chance to get them . they should know by now that giving advantages just to a part of community leads to a lot of unnecessary dramas . but they never learn

Comment

Yes, its unfair... Developer should run the bugs for a whole day, so everyone get it... Fixed it after some player get it make this games unfair.. Whats is it? Is it maybe just a way for employee got fast high br, then after they finish u turn it off??
          Last edited by R283664701; 05-12-2015, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I agree but lately Devs has a ton of loose bolts on the head lol, even the "SERVANTS" outfit being given away during "MOTHERS" day. . . .
            Last edited by Einns; 05-12-2015, 01:30 AM.

Comment

LOL... Twin Carnation x 40 is nothing compared to 40 lvl 7 fuse gems... Wining last single server tycoon, u got lvl 7 fuse gems.. compare it using diamonds price, to find what compensation that is worth.. or just simply put back the bugs..
              No one do gemo 50k when bug being fixed, so u know that gemo prize now is not worth compared to 40 lvl 7 fuse gems..

If only some player get it, where's fair play in here??
              Last edited by R283664701; 05-12-2015, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R283664701 View Post
                LOL... Twin Carnation x 40 is nothing compared to 40 lvl 7 fuse gems... Wining last single server tycoon, u got lvl 7 fuse gems.. compare it using diamonds price, to find what compensation that is worth..
                It's not a "Compensation" its basically the original prize, now either you get banned for exploiting the bug or you prefer getting the original prize which is Twin Carnations x40.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
                  It's not a "Compensation" its basically the original prize, now either you get banned for exploiting the bug or you prefer getting the original prize which is Twin Carnations x40.
                  So, those who get it will got banned or not?

Comment

Originally posted by R283664701 View Post
                    So, those who get it will got banned or not?
                    I hope not, because it is the Devs' mistake, but they'll have to replace thos fusion gems with the appropriate prize which will be hard considering those players already used the fused gems.

Comment

Originally posted by Einns View Post
                      I hope not, because it is the Devs' mistake, but they'll have to replace thos fusion gems with the appropriate prize which will be hard considering those players already used the fused gems.
                      Yes, so I think the simple way is to put back that bug, so everyone can get it, and become fair play again..

Comment

you all know that complaining over this matter is just wasting time..........

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                          well if it was a bug and people don't report it means you have exploited it and you will get banned.
                          Lets see how many it will be banned then, 11 people on s8 abused it. From same guilds, so lets see how many will get banned, or ur just talks Rubedo.

Comment

well believe me not that 50k point ppl get the reward since I was the foolish one who believe it was 40pcs of lv 7 fuse gem as the real reward and when I reach 50k I saw it was not the real reward

Comment

Originally posted by crzil View Post
                              well believe me not that 50k point ppl get the reward since I was the foolish one who believe it was 40pcs of lv 7 fuse gem as the real reward and when I reach 50k I saw it was not the real reward
                              Oh but they did, u maybe did it after they changed it i just saw one of them making lvl 8 and 9 fused gems

Comment

*Clap clap* all ya idiots just used ur gem cards and even darics for gem cards, to get..... 1 lvl 10 fuse gem....
                                was it worth it?

Comment

Working...
                                X