Unusable Celestial Hunter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusable Celestial Hunter

I ranked high enough in Tycoon to receive the Celestial Hunter evolve item. When I tried to use it, I find that it is unusable by me. The problem is the Azul Wolf requirement. I have already evolved the Azul Wolf and no longer have it available in my stable. Why have such a strict setting on an upgrade when the setting has most likely been upgraded and no longer available???

You need to ride the flowhunter first then the evolve icon will show up for you to evolve it.
    to file a ticket

Comment

Hehehe, already tried that, no go since it calls for the Azul Wolf in the evolve menu....

Comment

azul wolf is
        upgraded from lycorax, so if azul is req and you have it evolve than you cant not having it
        Last edited by solowingpixy; 05-13-2015, 05:20 PM.
        S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
        now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
        Guild - Lunatic Cafe
        UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

But if you will check, the Glacial Wolf is the next evolve up from Azul Wolf. When you evolved the Azul to Glacial, you lost the Azul which is exactly what happened to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Tagurit View Post
            But if you will check, the Glacial Wolf is the next evolve up from Azul Wolf. When you evolved the Azul to Glacial, you lost the Azul which is exactly what happened to me...
            glacial wolf is not the evolve of azul wolf. Azul wolf is the evolution of lycorax mount. There is no second evolution of an already evolved mount. You apparently dont have the azul wolf if it is not showing up in your glamours.
            Last edited by gemmi; 05-13-2015, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Azul wolf is the evolved form of Lycorax not glacial wolf. Glacial wolf has no evolution. Although azul wolf looks similar to glacial wolf.
              to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
              X