Mother's Day - can't collect level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mother's Day - can't collect level

I'm in S218-Citadel of Songs and after reset our server exp lvl was 3. In a few hours it got to 4 but we can't collect lvl 4. I can't or don't know how to make a screenshot on my laptop, if needed I can ask someone in my guild to post it.

It should let you collect it.
    It's just you having this problem or the entire server?
    I'll need a screen-shot please. You can take one by pressing on the " Print Screen " button on your laptop, go to paint, paste it ( ctrl + v ), save, upload it and put the link here.
    Also before doing that please try to refresh/clear cache and cookies.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

I really don't have a print screen button, tried every button on my keyboard, believe me not just me, other players from my guild too. I'll ask someone to put a screenshot here.

Comment

ok, found a tool in windows, had no idea about it.
        Attached Files

Comment

s218 eugen31
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitledmo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	553.7 KB
ID:	1712734

Comment

and now ? 4 hours till reset, just wait and another day will come. hopefully it will work and the problem is solved. todays update screwed things up a little. keep up the good work.

Comment

You can collect only 1 time a day.
              So when you allready collected lvl 3, you have to wait untill tomorrow for lvl 4.

Comment

You can collect more than once a day when you it reaches a new level each time during the same day.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Rungardk, I am really sorry if with all the events which were till now, u only collected once a day. You missed a lot of stuff Anyway, any solving for our problem ? considering we didn't collect lvl 4 today ? no compensation, no nothing ???? just gonna let it be ?

Comment

i already reported it aleex.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

well, thank you for that. today it works, I can collect the angel spirit lvl. still, we lost the collect for one lvl yesterday. you have 2 printscreens here, means visual proof. at least personal compensation in email or IGN.

Comment

compensation is decided by the devs.
                        to file a ticket

Comment

what is there to decide ? I don't get it ? it's a bug and we lost resources. we just want back what we would have got if the event worked properly. does it seem fair that it's not our fault cuz things are bugged, and still get very low prizes ? I am pretty sure we won't get anything anyway.

do u guys even realise there are actual ppl playing this game which spend actual money and it's actually freaking annoying to see things don't work properly ?? and don't tell me u are just a moderator cuz u are still in their team. u can't be in the system and outside the system at the same time.

Comment

well ? still nothing, I guess. keep up the good work guys. management is awesome

Comment

Working...
                            X