Details: If clicked on icon this event, I see label "Level too low"

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_14.png
Views:	1
Size:	822.4 KB
ID:	1772734

Also we have some other problem after yeasterday update

1. Type: New angel Serrin
    Description: I can click to "Unlock" button, but i see message "Static data empty". Also i dont see requirements for unlock this angel

Name:	Screenshot_15.png
Size:	965.7 KB
ID:	1712821

2. Type: new flair from group "Champion showdown"
    Description: This flair is avialiable for me, i can click Unlock button and see "Static data empty" too

Name:	Screenshot_16.png
Size:	450.4 KB
ID:	1712822
    Last edited by Nelatina; 05-15-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

showdown should be working now. champion flair needs the flair item to unlock and no one has that flair yet.and Angel Serrin requires the icon to unlock.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
        showdown should be working now. champion flair needs the flair item to unlock and no one has that flair yet.and Angel Serrin requires the icon to unlock.
        Showdown event dont working now on S222, but this event working on many other servers our timezone.

Button "Unlock" not activated on other servers and dont wrote Static data empty"

Comment

Showdown event dont working now on S222

Comment

new event not working on cinderwood server 222 just says level to low. ????????????????????

Comment

please moderator read the posts correctly we are not stupid, I also use may other servers and have none of these problems listed above. wheather or not we have the flairs or icon it is still showing a problem on this server. it is now 1400 on the 16th and new event still not working here for us.

Comment

The champion showdown issue had been reported already for S222.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Thanks for nothing, event now over and cinderwood was not able to take part . good going guys another fob off for cinderwood

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
                    Thanks for nothing, event now over and cinderwood was not able to take part . good going guys another fob off for cinderwood
                    Phew, nothing really to be sorry about. Only mega cashers actually got to participate and you got a little reward according to the best from your server player's rank. For the record - reward was a little gold and some warsouls, else said - useless. One of the most boring and stupid events I have seen since I am in the game.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                    X