I cant enter in Event :/
    I 1100000 and lvl 75

is bug?

what server is this?
    to file a ticket

Comment

S3 Prospera's Bounty

Comment

CINDERWOOD SERVER 222 .. DATE 17th MAY 2015 .. TIME 1445 .. AND WE STILL CANNOT USE THIS EVENT.

Comment

you dont "use" the event yet...just need some basic deduction skills. Beginning part is like a registration, you dont DO anything but wait and boost BR. The top 500 BR will make it to next round, if you arent there then you wont go, simple as that. There is no bug, there is no error, because there is nothing to be done at this point but wait.

Comment

Chaos Ring doesn't work in this event. Whenever i use the skill the 2nd time, it doesn't do any damage....

Comment

getting sick and tired of constantly having to refresh my screen after every single freaking battle in this event - if u gonna make new freaking events - make sure they freaking work first.

Comment

The issues of Chaos Ring / Battles not loading has been reported.

( just in case you missed them the first time )

Comment

Originally posted by R223284322 View Post
                  CINDERWOOD SERVER 222 .. DATE 17th MAY 2015 .. TIME 1445 .. AND WE STILL CANNOT USE THIS EVENT.
                  This event starts based on 10am EST, would be 3pm EU Time i believe. The dates of the event should be correct once you are able to open the event.

If correct the 18th of may 15:00 Server time would be the time that the group stage of Champion Showdown begins.
                  Last edited by DemonLOA; 05-18-2015, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DemonLOA View Post
                    The issues of Chaos Ring / Battles not loading has been reported.
                    These issues should now be fixed.

Comment

If correct the 18th of may 15:00 Server time would be the time that the group stage of Champion Showdown begins.
                      18th May 15:00 server time.
                      Showdown event not open on S222 Cinderwood.
                      Our players cant use yours attempts, unable to earn yours points, cant collect yours rewards.
                      Yours actions and decisions? What do you tell us now?

Comment

server time 1655 on the 18th, cinderwood 222 we have not been able to get into this event at all, just a constant lvl too low since icon went up days ago really unimpressed at the moment

Comment

[QUOTEyou dont "use" the event yet...just need some basic deduction skills. Beginning part is like a registration, you dont DO anything but wait and boost BR. The top 500 BR will make it to next round, if you arent there then you wont go, simple as that. There is no bug, there is no error, because there is nothing to be done at this point but wait. ][/QUOTE] hmmm maybe YOU should deduct that USING an event means we have NOT been able to get in since it started....

Comment

These issues should now be fixed.

Thank you and will try it soon because i can't log in right now...just says "error" after signing in.

Comment

Now 19th may 2015, time 12.45 pm and still no championship showdown for cinderwood server 222, not fixed at all

Comment

Working...
                              X