Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

THAT LOL 113K HOC point

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THAT LOL 113K HOC point

need 2k lotto card for get 100k point and, 1 year for get 2k lotto card,
    Click image for larger version

Name:	aaaaaaaa.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	255.7 KB
ID:	1772779
    i see he burn HOC using cash he got jokes S in Announcement, ***** OFF, when 1 day hoc starting he not make point
    IGN: Ogami S116 Imp Parliament

Well, there's no possible in saving HOC cards most especially HOC event happen often.. 100K or 200K points can a free players and cashers can made it! or more than that.. Just accept the fact u lose in the event!

Comment

saving HOC cards you say every HOC event he always join how he can save that cards lol.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	save.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	202.9 KB
ID:	1712879 free player god damned

Comment

Well she has $ to burn so what can we do?

Comment

stranger why he burn at last day HOC, if he not care with daily reward

Comment

Originally posted by RandyMahardika View Post
              stranger why he burn at last day HOC, if he not care with daily reward
              Well till last day best to see how good the others are doing in hoc , so you can overtop them, if go specific for first rank.
              But yea money helps out a lot.
              Antifreeze
              Citizen of s210 Fiery Citadel-ua83-ub43

Comment

lol, someone who waited til day before last to burn all card pts and take first now complaining about someone waiting until last day to take first? classic

Comment

It's not shocking, this guy is just like any ther heavy cashers out there.

Comment

I can't see anything wrong there. Strange thing to complain, with your gaming level you supposed to be more than understand how rivalry in every event ends...
                    Originally posted by Henry Miller
                    There are only three things to be done with a woman. You can love her, suffer for her, or turn her into literature.

QueenKuNika
                    S102-CoolBay
                    Immortals

Comment

Originally posted by QueenKuNika View Post
                      I can't see anything wrong there. Strange thing to complain, with your gaming level you supposed to be more than understand how rivalry in every event ends...
                      I do agree with QueenKuNika. I can't see anything wrong there too. When we talked about ranking event we talked about strategy. and spend some cash on the last day event I say that as a strategy

Comment

if I do hoc I usually burn threw over 200 cards in last few minutes of event of server to be sure I got first ... man been a while sense I did hoc seriously... only got 300 cards atm
                        hey check these out

want more stories pm me to find out more
                        feel free to comment the stories in their threads

last story update on 2/25/15

Comment

this player did 82k on the last day .... that means 1600 card vouchers or 82k diamonds .... thats alot ... normal players who did 80k divide it over the 4 days but some servers have strange players.
                          S69 Foultusk Lair
                          IGN Jm4nsk1
                          Guild BloodOath
                          Alliance BloodOath
                          lvl 100 BR 43 Mil

Comment

Working...
                          X