Missing main toon in party formation :(

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing main toon in party formation :(

My friend on S1 had some trouble with his party cuz he cant see his own main toon, but the four other heroes are visible... i tried to do compare with him, but it wont completely load it stops at 100% (6/6) so i had to refresh and try again... but still the same loading issue... i think this is a bug that needed attention and fixing.. i think he is not the only one experiencing this kind of bug... pls see the SS of his party... P.S. that is not the cause of internet connection or lag... he have been experiencing this for about 2 weeks now..

Click image for larger version

Name:	toonmissing.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	1772780

IGN :BrockenArrow
    S1 Nocturna's Tear

P.S. im just helping cuz he doesnt know how to do screenshot hope you can help him out.

Clear cache and refresh. If it doesn't work afterwards reply back.
    to file a ticket

Comment

hi thx for that info.. but unfortunately after doing the clearing of cache and even history... it didnt worked.. XD party still looks the same... main toon is invisible still...

Comment

you need to file a ticket with attached screenshots.
        to file a ticket

Comment

thx alot rubedo ^^ i will relay this to him and make him file a ticket... cuz now he got another problem.. he requested R2 for a password change and is waiting for a reply in his email.. but as for today he told me no reply yet.. he forgot his password to his login *he's kinda old that's why* and he is still waiting for R2's reply in his inbox

Comment

Working...
          X