Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cant collect my wheel of luck prize ive got the points required but its not allowing me to collect itClick image for larger version

Name:	wol cant collect.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	149.6 KB
ID:	1723962 please reward me with my prizes that are owed to me

kind regards
    found

server 268 crystalwood

Comment

• Can't collect Wheel too ¬¬

Click image for larger version

Name:	Stupid STAFF.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	566.3 KB
ID:	1723970
      Alvast
      [S210] Fiery Citadel
      Class: Berserker
      Guild: Knights

Comment

• What about Snow Queen and Fire Queen Skills ignoring SHIELDS??, send many ticked to the Staff department and so far never got a reply (months of months already), the 1st one in say this (notice) was a Hunter friend, his shield was ignored (the one of dragonsoul) every time and the Fame Hunter too get ignored

EDIT1: Here a video since "Share" battle don't work at all, try with others too same happened, SQ/FQ skill ignore Shield: https://vid.me/5kee
        EDIT2: When I get prices of Wheel T_T

Name:	SKILL.jpg
Size:	655.4 KB
ID:	1723981
        Last edited by turok86; 03-14-2016, 03:54 PM.
        Alvast
        [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

• Hi guys! I told my guildie to buy armored rhino in lucky tree. He buyed but cant use it. No synth in forge and cant activate in glamour.Click image for larger version

Name:	SS1.png
Views:	3
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1723982

Comment

• Originally posted by odinwraith View Post
            Hi guys! I told my guildie to buy armored rhino in lucky tree. He buyed but cant use it. No synth in forge and cant activate in glamour.[ATTACH=CONFIG]159946[/ATTACH]
            yup thats me i posted another thread he helped me case i had some login problems please resolve this case that mount costet a lot of dias and i cant use him for last2 days

Comment

• S295 Whispering Woods. Character name Stryker. My friend name Cobra.

HI guys! I told my friend to buy this mount but he cant use it. He have 260 shards. The mount not available in forge for synth. Please fix it. Thanks.

Name:	SS1.png
Views:	3
Size:	7.5 KB
ID:	1723983

Comment

• thats is because you dont syth it go to mounts and glamor its in there

hope that helps

Comment

• its not there i cant unlock it thats problem i can post screen shots of it
                  Originally posted by aaron.wall2014 View Post
                  thats is because you dont syth it go to mounts and glamor its in there

hope that helps

Comment

• post a screen shot so the forum mentors can see

Comment

• Unable to log into LOA all day today. have seen several individual threads with no resolution but don't see anything posted here. This morning, whenever I attempted to connect to LOA, I received the issues stated in this thread - http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....php-action-log
                      After a few hours, this specific error message went away for me. But, I still cannot get into the game. Now I get the page loading screen, both bars go to 100% but the birds never stop flying and the page never loads. No error message, just sits like that as long as I leave the page open. Refreshed, cleared cache, flushed DNS. still the same. Have also tried several different browsers.

Comment

• Bug of Snow Queen and Fire Queen that ignore shields of Fame Hunter and Hunter class is taking way too much to fix it, Blade Dancer Miya that take Mount skill, another one of Fire Queen some times damage get from the 8x to 20x more damage with out help of any amulet/sylph/skill, EDIT: Got my reward in Wheel of Luck
                        Last edited by turok86; 03-18-2016, 04:15 PM.
                        Alvast
                        [S210] Fiery Citadel

Comment

• Cant load to Divine Realm stuck at 1%,divine war failed without compensation,cs slaughter failed,now Alliance Expedition failed. Recharge or not recharge...hmmm give me take desigion. Cause i saw how much players who pay and cant load in game. What point? s243 (Nikki)Click image for larger version

Name:	????????.gif
Size:	471.4 KB
ID:	1724055
                          Last edited by R262099153; 03-17-2016, 05:30 PM.
                          sssr111 s63 RIP BLOOD & JADE
                          Nikki s243 LoA

Comment

• So when are r2 going to reply to my bug or better still fix the problem its been over a week now and still nothing has been done im getting really fed up with all the bugs in this game and nothing getting fixed i would appreciate some sort of reply rather then just getting ignored like everyone else is. my screenshots i posted are on page 14 kind regards found

server 260 obsidian fortress
                            ign:superman

Comment

• How about fixing s234 from your botched up failed attempt to merge us??

Comment

• our serever fixed thanks
                                sssr111 s63 RIP BLOOD & JADE
                                Nikki s243 LoA

Comment

Working...
                                X