This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi,

Since merge, server UC13 hasn't had any cross server matches. Queue whole day and no matches. Made ticket and reported to GM but its been like over a week and the issue has not been resolved.
    Last edited by xoISAxo; 05-01-2016, 11:50 AM.

Comment

• I don`t know if here is where i post my issues but here i am.I am playing on S303-Charred Citadel My char name is Xena and i am lvl 39...i have a big problem with experience...when i am making one blitz or an clash of might/arena atempts i don`t received my experience...my progress bar it`s stucked ...if i am making 10 blitz... on that bar i reveived experience like i made 3-4 blitz atempts...what can i do?? me and my husbant start both on same day...him 3 houres later ...and know he is lvl 41 and me stell 39....it`s not ok...we are doing all toghether in same time....please i need an answer!!!! ty a lot...

Comment

• stable armament bug...if you synth without removing the item you're synthing from your mount it won't let you put anything in the slot after....treats the slot like there's something there.

Click image for larger version

Name:	oops.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	1725003

AzureLight
        UC6

Comment

• I have the same issue is it going to be fixed
          Attached Files
          Last edited by SweetKarmma; 05-30-2016, 03:10 AM. Reason: posted pic 2x

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	problem 1.jpg
Size:	489.4 KB
ID:	1725100Click image for larger version

Name:	problem 2.jpg
Size:	510.5 KB
ID:	1725101
            I am not getting tycoon points for Skill books.
            I opened max daily allowed 200 and one for diamonds. and got only 15 points...
            Me is deadman3001 R2games server s129 merged to uc19 Fb account.
            Please fix tycoon... i want my points

Comment

• Originally posted by R267175497 View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]162926[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]162927[/ATTACH]
              I am not getting tycoon points for Skill books.
              I opened max daily allowed 200 and one for diamonds. and got only 15 points...
              Me is deadman3001 R2games server s129 merged to uc19 Fb account.
              Please fix tycoon... i want my points
              having same issue - tycoon was bugged earlier in the day - they fixed the bug but if we used skill book attempts before they fixed they are now wasted - that is 9k+ lost tycoon points on day 1!!!

no doubt it will be well after event ends before they address this issue - and too late for tycoon - and then they will only say sorry looking into it a dev will get back to you shortly... and then nothing until we get the - your issue is now closed due to no activity in X days so we assume it has magically fixed itself??

Click image for larger version

Name:	awaken.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	1725102Click image for larger version

Name:	awaken2.jpg
Size:	222.4 KB
ID:	1725103Click image for larger version

Name:	awaken3.jpg
Size:	268.3 KB
ID:	1725104

could not log in and post this from my account as it refuses to let me log in!!

Comment

• cost 9000 vouchers should have given 8 to 10k tycoon points for investment but with bug showing Chinese version of SS tycoon to start with - and a badly implemented update/fix all those of us who played before the fix miss out with no mention of compensation for their error....

getting those 9k vouchers back wont be enough - need the tycoon points today and not 3 months later after event has finished!! - so bugged I could not even get on to this forum - I just started using the client - and it ruins the log in process for the forums - had to open in incognito to finally get on... the above screen captures are mine
                S69 Foultusk Lair/ub7/uc13
                IGN ShadowKnyght
                lvl 100 BR 640 Mil

Comment

• I have reported the issue.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

• Greetings, after i cleared lvl 10-1 God's Trial i got stucked. I refreshed and what i found it's my game totally bugged!!! I can open any feature of the game but nothing is showed (windows are empty). It all happened when i cleared lvl 10-1 in God's Trial i found chinese writing with another sort of runes.
                    Plese help me i can't do anything anymore in the game.

Klauth - S1 Nocturna's Tear

Comment

• You will need to file a ticket with screenshots. R2 will review your account.
                      to file a ticket

Comment

• Why am I not allowed to submit a helpdesk ticket?

Looks like all diamonds were removed from my account yesterday.

The only thing I did was to swap tycoon certs for heavenly storm badge.

Is there a bug? I want my diamonds back.
                        Last edited by R239608785; 06-10-2016, 07:06 AM.

Comment

• file a ticket using the link below my post. r2 will need to review your account history.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

• the angel's party is on now! and where the hell are starfishes in Elemental zone?????????
                            ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
                            ??? u can't manage one thing for %$&* sake... and this time and one time before this we
                            had so little shells collected!!! *** is wrong with you ppl?
                            Last edited by SODIK666; 06-11-2016, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• First of all I need to say that I've reported my problem in Bug Reports & Support : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....gel-and-stable
                              The problem first appeared on 17 of May 2016.The day before on 16 of May everything was fine,and the next day this thing happened!!When I open character's page,party's page,angel's page,stable's page,and godsend's page they are all empty!!
                              Can't have access to my heroes,mounts,angels.I've been playing the last months with the R2 client,I've tried switching into different browsers but the problem remains the same.My PC is brand new,Quad -core and very enhanced so no problems there...
                              I've already lost 2 tycoons and reaching everyday's devotion points it's impossible,also I can't improve at all since I can't access my heroes,my angels,my mounts and my character.The server I'm playing is [S243]The Third Lair,Central European zone,R2 platform.My character's name is Tormentius.
                              Been playing this game for almost 17 months,so it's really weird this thing happened,suddenly from one day to another.
                              Since it happened I've been sending tickets every 2-3 days,the last 10 days I've been sending tickets every day!!Only one time I had one response,with no solution on it.Every other ticket has no response or solution to my problem.In the response I had my problem was referred as Case #537821‏
                              Why am I being ignored for nearly a month??????What else should I do to have an answer or a solution to my problem??????Click image for larger version

Name:	ang.jpg
Size:	474.3 KB
ID:	1725157Click image for larger version

Name:	ch.jpg
Size:	534.9 KB
ID:	1725158Click image for larger version

Name:	p.jpg
Size:	522.9 KB
ID:	1725159Click image for larger version

Name:	st.jpg
Size:	470.1 KB
ID:	1725160
                              Last edited by R25174375; 06-11-2016, 03:46 AM.

Comment

• I will forward your ticket again.
                                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                                X