This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by R25174375 View Post
    First of all I need to say that I've reported my problem in Bug Reports & Support : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....gel-and-stable
    The problem first appeared on 17 of May 2016.The day before on 16 of May everything was fine,and the next day this thing happened!!When I open character's page,party's page,angel's page,stable's page,and godsend's page they are all empty!!
    Can't have access to my heroes,mounts,angels.I've been playing the last months with the R2 client,I've tried switching into different browsers but the problem remains the same.My PC is brand new,Quad -core and very enhanced so no problems there...
    I've already lost 2 tycoons and reaching everyday's devotion points it's impossible,also I can't improve at all since I can't access my heroes,my angels,my mounts and my character.The server I'm playing is [S243]The Third Lair,Central European zone,R2 platform.My character's name is Tormentius.
    Been playing this game for almost 17 months,so it's really weird this thing happened,suddenly from one day to another.
    Since it happened I've been sending tickets every 2-3 days,the last 10 days I've been sending tickets every day!!Only one time I had one response,with no solution on it.Every other ticket has no response or solution to my problem.In the response I had my problem was referred as Case #537821‏
    Why am I being ignored for nearly a month??????What else should I do to have an answer or a solution to my problem??????[ATTACH=CONFIG]163101[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163102[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163103[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]163104[/ATTACH]
    your ticket was not found. what is your email address used for ticket.
    to file a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
      your ticket was not found. what is your email address used for ticket.
      My email address that I've sent all the tickets is : denis7376@hotmail.com

Comment

• i cant join alllaince what can i do.?? my alliance is gone and i try to join another alliance it says "JOINED ALLIANCE" what can i do.?? they try me to invite but it says level are to low..
        pls help me i cant do my sylp...

Comment

• I am having same problems since today's reset... when I open party, char, element Training, stable, all those pages are blank... please, check that, IGN: Gospodin, server: 243 the Third lair...

Comment

• Originally posted by R25174375 View Post
            My email address that I've sent all the tickets is : denis7376@hotmail.com
            I have forwarded your ticket.
            to file a ticket

Comment

• try to clear cache and refresh browser.
              to file a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by R26044667 View Post
                I am having same problems since today's reset... when I open party, char, element Training, stable, all those pages are blank... please, check that, IGN: Gospodin, server: 243 the Third lair...
                YOU will need to file a ticket. Provide screenshots. Ticket link is below my post.
                to file a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by R244629153 View Post
                  i cant join alllaince what can i do.?? my alliance is gone and i try to join another alliance it says "JOINED ALLIANCE" what can i do.?? they try me to invite but it says level are to low..
                  pls help me i cant do my sylp...
                  Try to clear cache and refresh browser.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

I know you did,thank you for that!!Still I'm being told to wait,and if I have no solution in two more days to file a new ticket.....It's a problem for the developers and
                    nobody knows if they can fix the problem or when they'll fix it.....

Comment

Thank you,after nearly a month my game is back to normal!!!

Comment

• Good day sorry I have a problem I don't know where to post it only shows reply. I have account on s303 charred citadel lexy is character name I used 20 exp cards yet it said cant use after refresh they have disappeared and now I only have 1 day exp boost if any on can assist would be helpful...

Comment

• You will need to file a ticket.
                          to file a ticket

Comment

• Originally posted by R2120869789 View Post
                            I am having the same problem with Aegis Zodiac, the last 2 will let me battle but their br is 0, and I can beat them but when finished it still says locked. What do I need to do to get past this? thank you. mystery S247

It is now June 26 and I still have same problem. Mentor said he has that problem too but forgot to report it. Will you PLEASE look into this as everyone else is able to get past this but me. thank you. mystery S247
                            It is now June 29 and I still have same problem and have not heard from you. PLEASE HELP. thank you. mystery S247 (ub23)

Comment

• Hello, in server 1 Nocturna's tear hot events are bugged like there's no a tomorrow the hot events window is black. We can't collect anything and many people opted to buy the chance to get more dias in 5 days. Please fix it.

Comment

• adv card lotto voucher

i'm not able to use my adv. card lotto voucher.....every time i tried to use it it always says link to chat instead of the other options of how to use like: use all or use in bulk.
                                please check into it
                                matri S305 blighted vale
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X