Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advanced lotto vouchers don't need to be used from inventory. Go to the Deluxe box in HoC and you will see they are already shown there. You just draw.

Comment

• HeroVamps of S307

cant view my char. please fix. i have net and its fast so its a bug. Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	487.8 KB
ID:	1725468

Comment

• Originally posted by R247803121 View Post
        HeroVamps of S307

cant view my char. please fix. i have net and its fast so its a bug.
        Do you remember, which heroes you had?

Comment

• new bugs popped up after rest tonight....
          1. angel tab is blank...won't show angels or anything having to do with them (evolve, aegis, etc)

Click image for larger version

Name:	oops1.jpg
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1725476

2. same problem with party tab...won't show party at all

Name:	oops2.jpg
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	1725477

AzureLight
          S92 Endless Sea (uc6)

Comment

• Have problems with stable training cannot train, only access is for stable craftworks what can I do?

Comment

• Originally posted by chav007 View Post
              Have problems with stable training cannot train, only access is for stable craftworks what can I do?
              Make a thread for it and provide screenshots. Just in case, you cant train mount on your main, you need to select other mount, which are on heroes and train it.

Comment

• for three days now kongregate s5 has had nothing but bugs, sent in a ticket and you all say post in forums as the issue had been adressed, well no it hasn't .. devs reset us back two days so we lost check ins, lost tycoon points and anything we built up in those days, no compensation for lost anything.. arena says attempts have been used when i have just logged into game and nothing is counted except one in daily loot , and for those who spent money they have lost all of that .. smh.. when are these issues going to be fixed and appropriate compensation going to be given ? screen shots provided and answers would be greatly appreciated along with appropriate actions in resolving ALL of the game issues

sapphirestar
                kongregate s5
                level 82

Name:	loa bugs day3.JPG
Size:	236.4 KB
ID:	1725650Click image for larger version

Name:	loa bugs day 3.1.JPG
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	1725651Click image for larger version

Name:	loa bugs day 3.2.JPG
Size:	233.7 KB
ID:	1725652
                Last edited by heidiseymour; 07-23-2016, 01:49 PM.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	loa.JPG
Size:	125.5 KB
ID:	1725659
                  in cross server clash of might my rank is not same in ranking
                  i am on 691 position but it show me 2279
                  juganlala server ua 70 Oceanic Servers

Comment

• Well, it looks like I can't submit trouble ticket as that is bugged and not accepting code at bottom of page.

1. Erebus is not getting counted under Hot Events after completing task consistently.
                    2. Again...can't submit trouble ticket. (Since you are gone for weekend, did you do this on purpose? )

My Server is S23, Eclipse Tavern,
                    MagicTofGod is toon, and today is july 24, around 12:15pm in Dallas TX USA
                    Thanks, and have fun fixing the issues!

PS: Elemental has a weird way of counting when maxing them, but found out that as picture below is how the system works. Two 19.10, who would have guessed!
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by MagicTofGod; 07-24-2016, 01:28 PM. Reason: found one was not a bug

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicTofGod View Post
                      Well, it looks like I can't submit trouble ticket as that is bugged and not accepting code at bottom of page.

1. Erebus is not getting counted under Hot Events after completing task consistently.
                      2. Again...can't submit trouble ticket. (Since you are gone for weekend, did you do this on purpose? )

My Server is S23, Eclipse Tavern,
                      MagicTofGod is toon, and today is july 24, around 12:15pm in Dallas TX USA
                      Thanks, and have fun fixing the issues!

PS: Elemental has a weird way of counting when maxing them, but found out that as picture below is how the system works. Two 19.10, who would have guessed!
                      I dont see any issues from your screenshots of elemental training. I would like to see screenshots of your issue with Erebus and events. And i would like to hear more details about submitting a ticket issue, probably better in PM.

Comment

• Dear admins! often on our server 235 Amber Heath some players can kill last world boss by 1 hit! so all players only can visit battle. today battle was to short because player Smellynugget killed by 1 short 2 bosses. please check battles of last 10 days (for example) and you will see some offenders.
                        one of our players Diamamd which had many codes for Resource (maybe admin too) cover offenders and call these incident as glitch. Sorry but too many glitches during tycoons. please check battles!!!
                        Last edited by R2107269556; 07-24-2016, 06:55 PM.

Comment

• ....Yet another bug in this all ready over bugged game erebus ( hotevents ) so now can not collect rewards ???Click image for larger version

Name:	12.PNG
Size:	475.0 KB
ID:	1725704Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Size:	180.7 KB
ID:	1725705
                          Last edited by AzaelSorath; 08-05-2016, 02:11 PM.

Comment

• screen shots above of erebus bug
                            Last edited by AzaelSorath; 07-30-2016, 09:20 AM.

Comment

• why my L2 imperial zeus sword expires?
                              IGN: ArcanisYoung
                              S : 217 (UA 75)

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Inherit angel Database Error.png
Size:	252.1 KB
ID:	1726128

Character Name: Erica
                                Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse
                                Timezone: EST
                                Platform: R2 Games

Issue: Happened on the 08/11/2016 09:38 server time. Under angel function (Inherit). When i was about to inherit from one angel to another, occurs 'Database Error'. As noted above.

*** About this database error, can anyone inherit angel? Or might be just me? Or second to that, must inherit the same bold colour of the angel?
                                Example: Red to Red , Yellow to Yellow.. (( Grey to Yellow )) can't?

Case #: 561529
                                Last edited by Eleanory; 08-14-2016, 04:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X