X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damned,
    L2 Staff changed into L1 Staff,
    2 epic Amulets turned into 2 rare and so on, it's so annoying.

Character Name: Stef
    Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse

Comment

• Originally posted by .Stef View Post
      damned,
      L2 Staff changed into L1 Staff,
      2 epic Amulets turned into 2 rare and so on, it's so annoying.
      Character Name: Stef
      Server: S2 - Sylvia's Copse
      Contact support at
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&ticket_type=7

Comment

• and then ??
        the only answer will be " send screenshots"

Comment

• what happen with stones from amulet ???????????????????? i "hear" few players have that problem....after we put new stones at carving for high bonus the stones dissapear !!!!!!!!!! i though i make some mistake yesterday but today happen again !!!!!!!! fix it or check my char idk what to do ....not easy to make lvl 14-15-16 stones !!!

Comment

• Lol...ok today is aug 28 and im in USA. For 3 days after reset, my BR disappears. First 10k while simply opening the character. Then, another 20k=25k while collection on Chinese ticket which is supposed to give gold. Instead, close to 25k complete wiped from total BR.What the??? Not cool guys!!!!
            Last edited by MagicTofGod; 08-28-2016, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• i got a lag with capsule toys the picture of equiment change to another item .

Comment

• Just like to point out to R2 and the devs that the old (year and a half or so i think) disappearing fairies issue is still very much around.. In this last angel party event, i almost got Monkey King,... for the 3RD TIME! Till i remembered about it.

Just a heads up.. Not that i think anything will ever be done about it or anything.. : |

Comment

• Originally posted by ~FUZZ~ View Post
                  Do we have to sign up for DW (Divine War) or is the entire server able to participate when the event starts??
                  Yes, or you will miss out entirely in battles and rewards.

Comment

• i can collect my x server lucky chest prize Click image for larger version

Name:	jhjhjhjhjhjhuiui.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	1727174

Comment

• why cant i get one the cross-sever wyrm and the cross-sever battle area the one where you collect items and transport

Click image for larger version

Name:	game problem.png
Size:	858.3 KB
ID:	1727175

Comment

• Server 1 Nocturna's Tear reporting multiple bugs that occured. Current finds : God Trial , Godsend , Alliance activities , Enchant armament , Upgrade hero , Check in and plenty more.
                        Loading gets to 100% 1/1 and nothing happening after.
                        No screenshots provided. Cant be bothered to refresh for each of this bugs.

Comment

• trying to do daily Raiders but screen locked up first time, and went back to home game page, second time just locked up. I am losing gems/soulstones..
                          mystery S247
                          Last edited by R2120869789; 09-22-2016, 07:41 AM. Reason: add screenshot

Comment

• Can't collect rewards from Check-in, if I click check-in, it only gives a blank check-in screen, can't even close it and have to refresh afterwards.
                            Just a friendly player trying to help. I'm not a moderator .

Comment

• hey why has my sever 314 not had the serrin shard event yet it has been over 3 months sense the sever has been open why is that?

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_5.png
Size:	287.8 KB
ID:	1727215
                                r2games client is not running. stops loading at one place. clearing the cache does not change anything.

Comment

Working...
                                X