Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:383 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(383): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '2.93.2.43') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(392): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(234): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(65): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(24): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(1134): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 383

Comment

• logged after 2 empty spent hours :\
      can not log into alliance's window and homestead's window still - the server must start to be frozen on every my attempt...
      S27 Zumentas
      Last edited by Zumentas; 12-29-2016, 03:23 AM. Reason: mistakes

Comment

• Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'RedisException' with message 'Redis server went away' in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php:383 Stack trace: #0 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(383): Redis->sismember('common_key:ip_b...', '37.25.86.48') #1 /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php(392): UserRegister->ipBand() #2 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(234): UserRegister->login() #3 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(65): Passport->loginAction() #4 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(24): Passport->dispatch() #5 /data/dazongshi/web/main/passport.php(1134): Passport->__construct() #6 {main** thrown in /data/dazongshi/web/kernel/modules/UserRegister.class.php on line 383

Comment

• S260 connection problem please resolve faster

Comment

• Here in server S112 same problem please fix

Comment

• 502 Bad Gateway
              nginx/1.2.6

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (11).png
Views:	1
Size:	866.5 KB
ID:	1728320
                yeah i cant place bets on vouchers
                fpr domination even going in and out of arena every miinute, just to check to try and place a bet

It just says that..... stop bet.

Not sure if im not a high enough character or what but i think it might be bugged

since i never placed a bet yet...

Comment

• Hey,today with this Diamond Roulette,when i use my attempts,after winning 666 dias my 13k other dias gone,i wish somebody can help me,you can check,pls i lost 13k dias for what?

Comment

• Hello people!
                    This is not the first occasion that happened to me, but the first to write about it.
                    I have done my 2 daily inferno attempts. Every day!
                    In the message box i have de reward bu .... I can’t collect the daily reward for 2 inferno attempt in the Hot Events.
                    And now in the neighter in the event rewards.
                    In the print screens-----see: challenge inferno twice a day 1/2 ------- and: the inferno window show 0/2---see: no drops collected.
                    Username: stef71
                    Server [106] Mana City and after the merge: ua82
                    Thank you!
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-01-11 (1).png
Size:	344.8 KB
ID:	1728456

Name:	2017-01-11.png
Size:	448.0 KB
ID:	1728457

Name:	2017-01-11 (2)_LI.jpg
Size:	488.0 KB
ID:	1728458
                    Same thing happened in:
                    Last edited by stefan71; 01-25-2017, 12:46 PM.
                    Q: "Who wants to live forever...?! " A: The Queen! _______ ~ So, therefore ..."There can be only one" ~

Comment

• Hello,

I'd like to ask for help

My Hellish Wolf is currently at [upgrade +31] but his skill is still stuck at Endless Rage +10.
                      After reaching [upgrade +30] it should become Endless Rage +11

Could you please correct it for me, so that I can use this hero at its actual power?

Character name: Lucasai
                      Server: Armorgames S1 [time zone - US East Coast]

Name:	hellish.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	124.0 KB
ID:	1728472

Comment

• S249/S223 merged into ua72 getting 502 Bad Gateway error

Tried to get in game about an hour ago, either in S249 and S223 which have both been merged into ua72 and it's always giving a 502 error, though tried on s221 and it works fine...
                        Any feedback we can get about this?

Thanks
                        "A gamer lives a thousand lives before it dies"

Comment

• finally login after ur extended merge to find that my character has been deleted.....server: s325 character: xXQueZXx lvl:88 br: 25926035. kindly find and fix problem

Comment

• I was on s312 Ghoulfen Swamp. My character was Honji Magus and before today I was level 86 with a BR of just over 9 mill.

When I finally managed to log in today, I find my character has gone, together with over 6k diamonds and all of my angels, heroes, mounts, fairies, resources, gems and so on. It seems that I am expected
                            to create a new character.

This is not good after all the time I have invested in building my character. I am not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please fix

Comment

• I was on S319 Desert of Desolation last nite (3/12/2017) Today (3/13/2017) my toon / character disappeared and after logging into the game , it wants me to create another account to play with, altho it is logging me in as my original name etc.
                              The account was recharged and in a guild at reset, so i have lost every single thing i owned inc: diamonds
                              MY acct name was Aligat0rJack and as i said i am on S319 Desert of Desolation
                              I would like my toon / char back please as i have been playing it for over 6 mths and it is the only damn 1 i play
                              NOW, the worst part about all this stupidity is :

You had no problem LOCKING my credit card information into this same acct

as it stands, it still exists on this character
                              When i logged in, the system server made me start over, i mean uhmm..lol...you can lock my financial information, but you dont care about my character, what a joke.
                              i am very upset over all this mess, If you cant fix this in a timely manner then i wont be here to support this game or company.
                              My blog will def be written to about this absurd situation to which i have many followers also disgusted in your approach to stealing from players.
                              Last edited by R21921817; 03-13-2017, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• I made all my loop quests,but no reward from Hot Events.I should lvl-up.Just look at my experience.
                                I cleaned cache

Name:	R2Screenshot173201785311.jpg
Size:	765.9 KB
ID:	1729307

Comment

Working...
                                X