need explanation Administrator!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need explanation Administrator!!!!!!!

yesterday at the the Battle with a world boss I has occupied 3 place. Per day almost nothing has changed , and today the battle with world boss I did not even make the top 10!!!! I wish to hear your explanation of this question! in addition I tell you , yesterday the damage on the boss was 4-6m today the damage does not exceed 1.5 m despite the fact that other players applied the same damage as yesterday !

are you a mage? maybe they fixed mdef of the world boss? what rank did you make before the update?

Comment

yes i mage but other mage stayed in the same place as yesterday . Strange not the truth whether the

Comment

It was fixed. The mage main is one of many attacking heroes in your party.
        to file a ticket

Comment

what u mean it was fixed?in my Server im still hiting less than guild members that are way below me

s37 axileas

Comment

Originally posted by nasi39 View Post
            what u mean it was fixed?in my Server im still hiting less than guild members that are way below me

s37 axileas
            Try using blazing arrow next WB.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

im using blazing arrow lvl8.talking about mages that they normaly need 2-3 attacks to reach me.im happy that some guild members get better rewards to get stronger but its a bit unfair

Comment

formations, attack skills, luck on a mage hero to respawn an extra time in party respawning, aegis skill and back up hero all factor in.
                to file a ticket

Comment

i know all the above.been playing for 17 months.so you telling me that everything is ok with new wb n my formation,skills,etc is the problem?

Comment

not much complaints since they fixed the defense on mages so shouldn't be an issue in WB.
                    to file a ticket

Comment

not much complaints becouse u never listen

Comment

Working...
                      X