Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

World Boss Skills glitches

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Skills glitches

First off, no I dont have a screenshot but I can probably get one tomorrow if needed, but here is the glitch.

First round wb starts with 50 rage, i attack him and he loses 25 rage, he attacks me and I dodge, he loses 10 rage, he is now at 15 rage. At the start of the second round, even though at 50 rage he attacked normal, with 15 rage he now uses rage skill....Last I checked no one should use a rage skill if they dont have the rage so please fix the wb bosses, thank you.

World bosses I believe they normal attack then use aoe which instant kills you, without counting the rage if it's 50/75/100/etc.
    If I am wrong, please correct me.

It's the first hour, of the first day
    It's hard without you, I cannot lie
    You were everything, and could have been
    It's the first summer, of the first year
    Today only rain, knocks on my window
    And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
    It's a universe, that wants me to get off
    Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
    Your arms can no longer warm me
    A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

So whats the point of rage and rage skills if they have them use them without even having rage? Seems kind of silly to me and even with 4mil hp and 400k pdef & mdef its still instant KO? I feel really bad for any of the newer servers, they stand no chance against this thing.

Im not upset with the update overall, just wish if they are going to give rage and rage skills theyd follow the format and not make special events where specific skills are used on specific rounds if thats whats happening here.

The first day (if this is a specific setup each round) I didnt have rage emblem and was poking the boss on the first round before he attacked and was getting KO'd round 1 and 2 with skill....

Comment

I think it's better this way, making WB last longer.
        The game doesn't stop here, players keep getting stronger, maybe not a good idea like this, but making the players live less ( 2-3 rouns, maybe 5 max ) gives the wb more time to get beated down, wether the server is full of cash players or not.

I fail to emerge

Comment

yup, it does seem like they don't need rage at all; they just start spamming their ohko aoe skill every round after the second turn

Comment

Originally posted by laylahame View Post
            yup, it does seem like they don't need rage at all; they just start spamming their ohko aoe skill every round after the second turn
            1 normal hit, 1 aoe, normal hit, aoe.
            That's the way it does, luckily mages can survive longer due to their DS skill, or archers if they trigger their DS Shield as well.

I fail to emerge

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
              1 normal hit, 1 aoe, normal hit, aoe.
              That's the way it does, luckily mages can survive longer due to their DS skill, or archers if they trigger their DS Shield as well.
              warriors DS skill suck haha

Comment

For this prizes, 15min WB is too long. If we could do it faster, it would be nice. And all kill no rage needed is realy **. Make WB use rage like we all do, whats the point of rage sistem than? Why should mage clases have advantage, or any clas for that matter? Again devs think with pockets. For the love of all games out there, pls give a job to som1 who will fix tham.

Comment

The defense for WB was fixed. Your party do not consist of only mages or warriors.
                  to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                  X