Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• s251 issues

hi,
    * in tree event you lose the 2 (vip) free daily when you bless x10 even though you cant add 8 bough so you buy 10... have to bless once x2 with 0 bougt first or lose free attempts

* in omnipotence erebus points arent calculated it stays on 0 even though in all round talent you collected 300 point reward

* in forge equipment chosen for synth isnt used instead random of the same level and i dont have to tell you the outcome

* in wb (finally more hp) avatar isnt frozen for cd instead keeps running forward resulting in respawn like advantage
    ** when wb dies bugged avatar doesnt redirect to card flip instead goes to homescreen (verified not lag)

* ive been looking for a vet (gm "dm" whatever) for a week, finally find one just last night, get a brb and thats it. also i dont care for it much but many are immature in harsh judgement and combined with too much filtering now that theyre awol ive seen trolling in too many languages lol its irritating

ty. ign allanon

Originally posted by moravagine View Post

* in omnipotence erebus points arent calculated it stays on 0 even though in all round talent you collected 300 point reward

The erebus points are not cumulative of your 2 tries, Its 600 points in 1 attempt for you to get the rewards for omnipotence.

Comment

good to know gemmi ty
      edit: today wb cd was erratic (like going from 1 back to 10 seconds) and while ninja clicking cards told me prize collected but then got nothing eventually. not necessarily bug maybe wrong expression like countless other mmo examples

Comment

1. I'm not sure about this, have to test it out during next event.
        2. You need to achieve 600 points in 1 single run for the event.
        3. You can choose which equipment you want to synth by clicking on the check mark beside your gear.
        4. If you are encountering this during WB simply click auto battle off while your character is about to hit the boss, or click on a random area within the map. Then on auto battle.
        5. Vets are only active in new servers. GMs are called during serious offenses ONLY, where Vets cannot control. You can also find GMs by filing a ticket HERE.

Happy Chinese New Year!

Comment

ty ae86 (:but im sure synth is a not player error)
          cool subaru turbo

Comment

Working...
          X