World Boss Card Flipp?? :mad:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss Card Flipp?? :mad:

i got messed over, I thought everyone was suposed to get a card, and if not if it's just the top 5 then i didn't get my flip, the person in 6th did, as you can see i'm in 5th AKA Sir Richard, and SwordsSecret got the 5th card flip and he's in 6th.. the 153 D's should of been mine not his.. i ask that you make this right..

Click image for larger version

Name:	War Boss.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	272.5 KB
ID:	1773208

Name:	WB2.jpg
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1713161

Name:	WB.jpg
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	1713160

Name:	WB2.jpg
Size:	63.1 KB
ID:	1713161
    Attached Files

Comment

It all depends on how fast can you click, not the ranks.
      You can be level 30, naked, wb ends, and you get a card with diamonds while others that did your damage 10x more, didn't had the oportunity or they lagged.

It's the first hour, of the first day
      It's hard without you, I cannot lie
      You were everything, and could have been
      It's the first summer, of the first year
      Today only rain, knocks on my window
      And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
      It's a universe, that wants me to get off
      Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
      Your arms can no longer warm me
      A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

i thought everyone was suposed to get a card flip though?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurothos View Post
          It all depends on how fast can you click, not the ranks.
          You can be level 30, naked, wb ends, and you get a card with diamonds while others that did your damage 10x more, didn't had the oportunity or they lagged.

So Basicly if the person that took first in WB was to slow to pick a card they wouldn't get one, but everyone who was fast enough whether they took 4th-8th would get the prize thats on the card

Comment

I thought the same, then I woke up having nothing to flip after not paying attention to the game for 1 minute after wb ended, everyone flipped cards and I got nothing, even if I was in top.
            @Twizted83 : Not really fast, the cards have like a 10-15 sec before people can actually click on them ( after all 3 bosses were killed ).

It's the first hour, of the first day
            It's hard without you, I cannot lie
            You were everything, and could have been
            It's the first summer, of the first year
            Today only rain, knocks on my window
            And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
            It's a universe, that wants me to get off
            Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
            Your arms can no longer warm me
            A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Any idea what determines how many cards will be available for flip? One day we have 5 players and 5 cards, next - 6 players - 6 cards, next day 6 players - 5 cards, next day 7 players - 7 cards, last night 10 players - 5 cards....
              osobena
              s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

this new WB sounds like a good way to cheat.. did the devs ever think of that.. say someone enters just as the last boss is about to be killed and takes someone well deserved draw, not only are they basicly screwing ppl that did all the work but they are basicly cheating in a way if you look at it..

Comment

Originally posted by osobena View Post
                  Any idea what determines how many cards will be available for flip? One day we have 5 players and 5 cards, next - 6 players - 6 cards, next day 6 players - 5 cards, next day 7 players - 7 cards, last night 10 players - 5 cards....
                  Who knows who cares, the LOA makers just want their money. ppl wanted a Stronger WB they got it, but we still get screwed. i know the top casher on our server and even he thinks i got screwed over.. only D's i use are the ones i get from logging in..

Comment

Originally posted by Twizted83 View Post
                    Who knows who cares, the LOA makers just want their money. ppl wanted a Stronger WB they got it, but we still get screwed. i know the top casher on our server and even he thinks i got screwed over.. only D's i use are the ones i get from logging in..
                    The mega casher on my server didn't get a card last night, lol. Not that he needs it, but it's not fair for people not to get their cards. They better either give cards to everyone who is in wb or remove these cards altogether.
                    osobena
                    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Working...
                    X