serrin bug

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• serrin bug

serrin use sagitarius skill does not work....notice no sagitarius symbol on bottom of enemies
    other skills works fine...this happened repeatedly with many people on server
    Attached Files
    No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

sagitarius skill doesnt apply allways, serrin 100% hits dont mean it will aplly chaos on enemy 100% succesfull
    S 118 - Evil's Bane - IGN solowingpixy
    now S-UA56 without our will->UB38 now
    Guild - Lunatic Cafe
    UC 27 current server

You are really alive when you have someone to die for

Comment

Serrin attacks opponents 100 percent, aegis skill will activate based on its own percentage. Its a separate thing and not a bug.
      to file a ticket

Comment

Is there any mistake about serrin's halo? When her agi buff points = crit buff points while other angel have agi buff points = 2 x crit/hit/dodge buff points.
        Example : in lv 90, serrin agi buff = 1633, crit buff = 1633
        while varda agi buff = 2968, hit buff = 1544

Comment

r u people blind or something?
          i just told u that ALL other skills fine... do u think i dont know the aegis skill % & got to beat sagitarius?
          the fight showed every opp getting hit with sagitarius skill but only 1 actually affected... either this is a visual bug ( all opp green)
          or something else. to repeat for the forum moderators ALL other aegis not have this prob & to other people i have a varda & have played in many servers close to a year so i KNOW aegis skill %
          No one stands on the top of the world. Not you, not me, not even gods. But the unbearable vacancy of the throne is over. From now on....i will sit on it

Comment

This may just be a visual bug.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
            X