Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Shouldn't happen....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shouldn't happen....

Our WB is messed up. We have the same person winning EVERY day, and dealing more damage than someone twice his strength. He hits 10mill + every hit. When everyone else is lucky to hit 1.9-2.2mill damage. Someone that can anhialate him in pvp or anything else, doesn't even hit half what he does. Can someone tell me how he wins every WB.....when we have a LOT stronger players ranking under him. Just seems off, I can understand if it were one or two he won.....but he ranks 1st EVERY time.
    Attached Files

Players can spend diamonds on advance moral boost to increase damage.
    to file a ticket

Comment

My character is equivalent to his in gear/skills and such and even spending the 500 diamonds on 10 adv morale boosts I can't even hit that amount consistently maybe once every 10 hits or so with luck usually half that amount.
      -Jhango Immortals 102

Comment

Well i see his skill : Flaming Arrow (ignore deff) and Sands of time (reduce enemy deff) .... for this new WB it have very high deff , so that skill can make a lot of difference.

Comment

he's stronger than me in gear and i was hitting between 15 and 22mil using demonic war set up
          IGN : psychosis
          Level : 94
          Class : archer
          Battle Rating 14mil BR
          Server : 227 greyplains (UB40)
          Guild : wintergarden

Comment

My point was, that they BOTH use flaming arrow, and sands of time, yet ptak on jhango is higher. How is one hitting 10 mill, and the other only 2-4mill? The last few WB there were a few with even higher attack skills, and better def, but he still got double the damage.

Comment

you dont show dodge, that plays a factor, you dont show angel skill which plays a factor, you dont show lvl of skills (unless they are both completely equal) which plays a factor, you dont show heros and element of heros which plays a factor.

The only thing you showed was that someone with 10k patk difference has 2 varying ranges of damage....but 1 character out of a 5 character team leaves a lot of open holes to solving problems.

Comment

apart from that, def reduce on sands of time does not work on the boss. Flaming arrow does work.

Comment

Working...
                X