Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

House of Cards: Is it just me or something's wrong?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• House of Cards: Is it just me or something's wrong?

Just asking...
    Is 7 of hearts/spades really not swap able? I want to change it at least to other cards that I want to obtain for a certain prize swap. When I meant the 7 hearts/spades, I meant the normal ones, not the flashy ones. If you know, please inform me.

Thanks in advance for future replies. It'll help me a lot.

IGN: Cerios
    Server: S253 City of Runes

Originally posted by dreammeup View Post
    Just asking...
    Is 7 of hearts/spades really not swap able? I want to change it at least to other cards that I want to obtain for a certain prize swap. When I meant the 7 hearts/spades, I meant the normal ones, not the flashy ones. If you know, please inform me.

Thanks in advance for future replies. It'll help me a lot.

IGN: Cerios
    Server: S253 City of Runes
    7s have never been able to swap. Annoying but that's how things always have been.
    osobena
    s56 Starcrest Mountains

“Life's a game, all you have to do, is know how to play it.”

Comment

Oh I see. Thanks. I have nothing to do for it then...

Comment

buy enchant ores with them.
        Flashy 7s are more of a problem, since you can only swap 3 times in hot event. And not everyone wants to spend card points on the other cards to buy flamign stones / dragonsoul exp. Either way, you can use those to get free vouchers.

Comment

I think I prefer the Flashy 7's more than the normal one, since I can use it for group buy events that has the vouchers taking a role too (with those 2k vouchers), and since I'm still on the starting lines (just my 16th day today), the gems are really helpful in filling up my equipment. Other than filling it up, I can actually get further (Lvl. 7 to 8 or higher gems), which only leaves the magic socketing a problem. But, thank you for the advice.

Comment

Working...
          X