RAGE issue

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RAGE issue

ok so 2 nights ago, i was with my TA team... then came our 1st enemy, but to my surprise during the 1st round my main toon didnt used arcane lightning which he should be cuz he's been doing that since.. i have full heroic set with awaken skills; arcane lightning, Sands of time, and Mysterious shadow.. i know that even with full heroic set, i should have 75 rage during the 1st round.. right before dragon totem gives rage ofc... but i noticed that 2 nights ago.. i only having 50 rage that is why i couldnt use my skill at the 1st round... i did not changed anything on my gears, still heroic set.. i compared to some other players also using arcane, and checking if they have the same 50 rage as me.. but no, they have 75 with full heroic too... so im wondering what went wrong

Click image for larger version

Name:	50rage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	455.3 KB
ID:	1773606

and here is my nooby char

Name:	heroicset.jpg
Size:	494.8 KB
ID:	1773607

thx for the advance answer

Your main character does not have the inital 25 rage set bonus.
    to file a ticket

Comment

arcane needs 75 rage. add a rage emblem.
      to file a ticket

Comment

my other character have the same set and have the initial rage of 75.... others in my server also have the same heroic set and still has initial rage of 75

Comment

here's the proof... same heroic set but different initial rage

Name:	75rage.jpg
Size:	417.3 KB
ID:	1713582

as stated above, i've been having that issue 2 TA ago... im having initial rage of 75 before and casting arcane lightning during 1st round *including TA*

Comment

and another one from my server he got full heroic set too and with initial rage of 75

Name:	75rage.jpg
Size:	468.6 KB
ID:	1713583

Name:	juzz.jpg
Size:	526.3 KB
ID:	1713584

Comment

Having Full heroic gear does not add anything ( They do not have any bonus set, as you saw already ).
              Only way to do it is to keep 5 heroic gear and 1 mythic ( 50/60/70/80....gear ) or full heroic gear + 1 imperial.
              Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
              Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
              That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                Having Full heroic gear does not add anything ( They do not have any bonus set, as you saw already ).
                Only way to do it is to keep 5 heroic gear and 1 mythic ( 50/60/70/80....gear ) or full heroic gear + 1 imperial.
                i have full heroic set and i have an initial rage of 75 lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  have you seen the picture with juzzybuzzy??? he got full heroic set and still gets 75 initial rage... now tell me if having full heroic set doesnt add anything?? and please read the 1st one... which i had stated, the issue only occured from the last 2 nights.. but before that last 2 nights, it was fine... was throwing arcane lightning during 1st round..
                  now tell me if you see any imperial gear on juzzy to have that 75 initial rage

Comment

Originally posted by Rubedo View Post
                    arcane needs 75 rage. add a rage emblem.
                    yes i know that clearly it needs 75 rage... but this is the first time i encountered this problem with initial rage... since then im having 75 which i can cast AC during TA's 1st rounders.. but 2 days ago... im not casting it during the 1st round... so im wondering what happened.. i already asked our PRO players in our server and they were also confused, saying i should have 75 rage even with full heroic...

Comment

always has been 50 rage with what you show in those pictures. this heroic gear is not a set in itself, it only 'teams up' with others.

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                        always has been 50 rage with what you show in those pictures. this heroic gear is not a set in itself, it only 'teams up' with others.
                        then please explain the other pictures he posted... they got initial rage of 75 and have full heroic set which you said "isnt a set in itself" and "teams up with others" i can see clearly that they too have full set heroic but the difference is they got 75 rage at start.. while the one posted this got 50 only when they both got same gear set

Comment

Originally posted by Tauriel[S202] View Post
                          OBSERVE the other pictures before heading out on a crash ... as stated at the first post... its been going fine the other MONTHS of playing. me having 75 rage during start... and look of those pictures too... same gear set same skill used (arcane lightning) but when it comes to battle... different initial rage 50 versus 75 and no they dont have rage emlems equipped too.. again i repeat SAME HEROIC SET SAME SKILL USED.. CHECK THE PICTURES FIRST PLEASE and OFC its always been 50 rage cuz that is the problem!! it should be 75 and not 50! sheeessshhhh

Comment

this is what i think, if you reach level 80 there will be additional +25 rage, i try to compare it with level 79 full heroic gear, with level 80 full heroic gear, the level 79 start up with 50 rage and the level 80 start up with 75 rage.

Comment

theres no additional rage at lvl 80 lol, im lvl 94 and i dont have no damn initial rage. Id put money on the fact ALL those other players have rage emblems from cross server equipped and you either dont or have an expired one lol.

Here is how the rage system works in since it seems you dont know.

1. ALL characters (including heros, but not angels) start with 50 rage.
                              2. When you have 6 pieces of 1 type of set you will get a +25 rage bonus, +30 rage for imperial where heroic gear counts as ANY set piece.
                              3. A Rage emblem will give you +25 rage on your main char.
                              4. Angels start with 25 rage
                              5. Aquarius blessing adds 25 rage to angel at start of battle
                              6. Pisces blessing can reduce 25 rage on 2 heros on opposing team

so putting all this together, with NO rage boosts all heros will start with 50 rage, with a full set you will get 75 or 80 rage depending on the set, with full set AND rage emblem you will start with 100 or 105 rage depending on the set.

angels will start with 25 rage, with aqua blessing they will start with 50 rage and with pisces blessing a hero who normally start with 50 rage could possibly drop to 25 rage.
                              Last edited by R23121670; 06-06-2015, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X