No announcement yet.

Zodiac: I defeated Pegasus and Phoenix yesterday, Zodiac no longer shows that

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zodiac: I defeated Pegasus and Phoenix yesterday, Zodiac no longer shows that

Yesterday I defeated all three levels of the two new constellations. I unlocked both Pegasus and Phoenix in my Aegis, which I could not have done had I not beaten both constellations on all three levels.

Today, Phoenix no longer shows in my Zodiac screen at all. Pegasus is there, but it is not allowing me to blitz its first level -- it doesn't "know" I defeated it already and thus am eligible to blitz it.

Not a huge deal and not worth submitting a tkt about. I'm guessing it will resolve itself in a few days. Just thought it was worth mentioning here.

Same issue...I ended up manually doing it over again. Wondering if it will register it as done again when game resets again.

Comment

same issue to me ...

Comment

The issue had been reported already.
        to file a ticket

Comment

Even if it's reported, some of us have already upgraded it and now you're saying that WE i lost 25K shards?

Comment

the aegis skill section should be unaffected.
            to file a ticket

Comment

Yeah the two skills were still unlocked in my aegis. It never did correct in Zodiac interface; I finally played through again because it was annoying me. Hopefully it will stick this time.

Comment

post back here if it continues.
                to file a ticket

Comment

Working...
                X