Money Dissapear !!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Dissapear !!!

guys, i work all day to make gold, and i make 20kk and after quizz event i see only 2kk, first time i was thinking it's a visual bug and i go to forge to enhance some items, and SURPRISE, i have only 2kk gold, can someone explain me where is my gold ? and do something cuz i need that gold back to me.

Have a nice Day. i'm buuburuz from S253 City of Runes.

sometimes its a visual bug when a player spends their gold and the gold amount never changed to adjust to the amounts, but when you refresh the game it will show the amount again.
    to file a ticket

Comment

i refresh the game 3 times, nothing happend, i was have'ing 20094300 and after quizz event i have only 2009430, why ? i don't do anything with my gold because i w8 for WB, after that i spend all amount, like every night. so where is my gold ?

Comment

you can file a ticket for missing items.
        to file a ticket

Comment

can you explain me, how i do that ? because i don't know, sorry.

Comment

You're lucky yours just disappear, mine turned negative. This happens every time my helper does Loop Quests.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gold.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	1713939

Comment

its a visual bug you still get the gold. If you pass 2 billion gold it will show negative. It is your choice to continue stacking on the gold rather than using it. Once you decrease it below 2 billion it will look normal again.

To file a ticket you go to main LOA site and click support.
              to file a ticket

Comment

It's not a visual, it really is negative. As you can see in the helper log, it says insufficient gold and only turns back to normal if gold is collected. It's annoying because I have to collect each time it turns negative.

Comment

thats happen to me always. if u reach 2.1b the gold become negative and u need to refresh. the only solution is to spend your gold or donate it in guild

Comment

Working...
                  X