Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

bug gauntlet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bug gauntlet

monster gauntlet in time from beginning to end all blood reaches 200000000 ?????Click image for larger version

Name:	bug.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	479.1 KB
ID:	1774083

so it seems my server was not the only one to experience this. Way to go devs.
    What a way to be lazy and make gauntlet "more challenging" for us.

Comment

everyone complained gauntlet needed to be harder, maybe they listened to everyone and made it harder. My guild actually enjoyed it, only 7 of us showed up and it ended on wave 7/15 but it was still a lot more fun. I hope they dont change it back.

Comment

really? noobs are complaining about this? LOL even if you guys lost faster than you normally do, you get way more dmg out of this and gold. Quit complaining and enjoy this.

Comment

its a new or BUG ??? [S15] Mikaela's Rampage

Click image for larger version

Name:	cgh.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	463.0 KB
ID:	1714041
          Will become a shinobi at all costs ! ! ! Sorcerer -NatePate [au3]

Comment

Originally posted by R246245805 View Post
            so it seems my server was not the only one to experience this. Way to go devs.
            What a way to be lazy and make gauntlet "more challenging" for us.
            not being lazy or anything I just can not kill the boss none .... that should be able to kill more than one boss but had no one else who killed boss .... thereby earning gold less .......

Comment

Bug? I think you mean best gauntlet ever. No fighting over wolves and actually a challenge. People saying it was too hard need to familiarise themselves with what a "running a gauntlet" entails. It's not supposed to be something easy, it's supposed to be tough and punishing, absolute hell.

Comment

Originally posted by drcaptawesome View Post
                Bug? I think you mean best gauntlet ever. No fighting over wolves and actually a challenge. People saying it was too hard need to familiarise themselves with what a "running a gauntlet" entails. It's not supposed to be something easy, it's supposed to be tough and punishing, absolute hell.
                +1 couldnt have said it better.

Comment

i say bug, we were able to kill 2 dragons, that was it. there was 3 of us. usualy there is 4, even then we still wouldn't of made it much farther.

Comment

my guild is loving this new guantlet, we finished with it 5 people, had barely any health on the angel statue but still finished. 5 people got the gold cap of 230.4m gold, but the guild honor we got was just simply amazing.

Comment

i hope this isn't a bug...but if it is...its the best bug EVER...way to go devs...TY

Comment

haha people who think gauntlet became very hard and it is bad for u .. i suggest to tell ur guild leader to set it difficulty lower ..
                        Gauntlet is supposed to like that .. get killed everytime u go there ..
                        Plus they are giving more gold

Comment

Yeah before it was boring, 3 of us could solo it on hardest difficulty (1 shotting dragons and then all wolves) and angel took 0 dmg, and to boot we had 30-40s downtime waiting for the next wave. We didn't finish the new one, but still hit the 230m gold cap and 6 of us got like 70k honor badges each (without cussing each other out over who's turn it was to kill a wolf). Not sure if we'd get more badges by finishing 15 waves on lower difficulty or not (1b hp wolves?) but either way alot more fun. Quit complaining, either do a lower difficulty or spend some $ and get stronger faster.

Comment

i hope this bug fix soon because what the use of leveling the guild and guild flag.

Comment

Got told it was fixed.
                              People who have gauntlet today can test it and reply here please.
                              Thank you.

It's the first hour, of the first day
                              It's hard without you, I cannot lie
                              You were everything, and could have been
                              It's the first summer, of the first year
                              Today only rain, knocks on my window
                              And it reminds me, how much I loved you.

I fail to emerge
                              It's a universe, that wants me to get off
                              Fear catches me, and I start calling you.

It's the first night, when I feel cold
                              Your arms can no longer warm me
                              A cold soul, I cannot love.

Comment

Working...
                              X